Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. zio

zio Senior Member

it works mostly for his cars imo
    but yeah dude loves the HDR

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

imo portraits should never have hdr.

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

5. zio

zio Senior Member

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

WTF? that jon cunt just stole your photos and claimed them as his?

GET A LAWYER!

7. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

8. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

Do u have a way to prove they are yours? If u do, sue the shot out of that fuck.

9. jobin

jobin Senior Member

Intellectual property? If you have the money sue that fucker and buy yourself some nice shit.

10. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Lawyer up and sue the cunt, then clock him in the jaw if you ever see him in the street. Get that paper son!

11. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

Just looked at his site and he shoots michael palin and alicia keys yet jacks your photos, straight tool. empty his pockets haha.

12. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

Well the Daily Mail are looking at an invoice of £1962, the Guardian are looking at an invoice of £1112, and that Jon Enoch bloke, well I have no idea what I can sue him for, but im going to take him to court for damages with a solicitor and lawyer...Im hoping I can rinse him for money, he hasnt got a leg to stand on as he was posting it around all his blogs and facebook page. He messaged me saying he was not happy with them using his name and saying he took them, yet he spammed them around as i said...so he couldnt of been that unhappy and against the use of his name claiming copyright...

13. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

get your money monkey, then lets spam the shit outta his site, let the rest of the world know just how shitty of a person this guy is, he wont be shooting many more celeb portraits when his clients hear of him stealing other people's work, i'm in a major (industrial design) where this kinda bullshit happens often, so it pisses me off more than the average joe, let us know how it all plays out

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

I actually just got off the phone to the picture desk at the guardian, and supposidley he did submit the photos and claimed ownership. So before i go all out on him i said I need written confimation on this. Im really hoping he did as I get to sue him for more money haha!!

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Be careful what you say bro, I dunno about england but here you can get sued for slander of his name, whether its on the internet or not. If I were you I'd keep everything between you and your lawyer until your court case. THink about if he were to find what you have written here, and he ends up winning the case, he could then sue you for slander and damages to his reputation! Or he could use your comments in here to support his case somehow. All it takes is for his lawyer to search your website into google and Bombingscience and everything you've written here will pop right up!
    You've even mentioned his full name on here, so he could find this stuff just by searching his name into google!

Just not worth it, you never know what can end up happening.

But go hard. Fight your cause.

READ THIS:

http://www.aphotoeditor.com/2011/06/23/your-images-are-stolen-now-what/

My advice! Let your lawyers do EVERYTHING. Even ringing up the guardian is risky, they might be on good terms with said photographer, and may have alerted him that you're onto him!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  16. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Oh, and the guardian IS going to say that said photographer supplied the photo under his name, to cover their own asses for incorrectly crediting so that you can't sue for damages.
    Just let your lawyers do the work bro!

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

Good luck Monkey

18. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

Hm, Photoshop CS5 isn't wanting to open files from my D5100. It says "Path does not exist, please verify the correct path was given."

Anyone get why?

19. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Get latest adobe raw...

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

I have been speaking ot the BJP and a guy very clued up on legal matters there. He has been pretty much helping me step by step, he writ out everything that I should say in the emails to the papers, and he even wrote up a script to keep to on the phone calls. Ive had help by 3 freelance photographers and a papparazzi bloke who is a family friend. The problem is I cant afford a lawyer so its all got to be done on my own unfortunatley.