Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Hef

Hef Member

If the paint didnt run it would have looked better, isnt your name ekos? neway keep practicing

2. vanillasqueeze

vanillasqueeze Elite Member

3. BIZZY-PIG

BIZZY-PIG New Member

:ph34r: QUOTE YOU GOT SUM PREETY SICK TAGGINS THERR BUDDY

4. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

I just have a few things to say to you seck ####, dont get all technical with me and throw out lame jokes like "oh did you go to thesaurus.com for that", and stuff like that becuase it ain't workin, and also your talking about not swearing and you just threw out like four swear words yourself? you are a moron and a hipicrit. And actually your the freakin nerd here actin all techinical and ####, people like you are freakin nerds. Also why are you calling me a fag when I have seen you critisize other people about saying that numerous times. Wow only another example of being a hipicrit, your the homophobe. Maybe it's you who is gay and afraid to admit it judging by your comments. And i'm not being a hipcrit there becuase I was serious. don't reply like this again, #### off.

5. fr8rokr

fr8rokr Member

6. 211_24-7

211_24-7 Senior Member

hahhaa.. ^^ las one rocks

7. nocrew

nocrew Senior Member

I just have a few things to say to you seck ####, dont get all technical with me and throw out lame jokes like "oh did you go to thesaurus.com for that", and stuff like that becuase it ain't workin, and also your talking about not swearing and you just threw out like four swear words yourself? you are a moron and a hipicrit. And actually your the freakin nerd here actin all techinical and ####, people like you are freakin nerds. Also why are you calling me a fag when I have seen you critisize other people about saying that numerous times. Wow only another example of being a hipicrit, your the homophobe. Maybe it's you who is gay and afraid to admit it judging by your comments. And i'm not being a hipcrit there becuase I was serious. don't reply like this again, #### off. [/b][/quote]
    dont get your pantys in a knot there chap

8. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse Senior Member

[/b][/quote]
    you fuckin' bunch of fuckin' faggots don't ever talk about ekos like that!!!
    i swear i'll find every last one of you.

:angry: :ph34r:

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ya ekos if nething is a really good looking girl...

if we are talking bout the same ekos...

10. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

thats some sick stuff

11. draino

draino Senior Member

Hef who was that comment for ??

12. seckzoner

seckzoner Elite Member

I just have a few things to say to you seck ####, dont get all technical with me and throw out lame jokes like "oh did you go to thesaurus.com for that", and stuff like that becuase it ain't workin, and also your talking about not swearing and you just threw out like four swear words yourself? you are a moron and a hipicrit. And actually your the freakin nerd here actin all techinical and ####, people like you are freakin nerds. Also why are you calling me a fag when I have seen you critisize other people about saying that numerous times. Wow only another example of being a hipicrit, your the homophobe. Maybe it's you who is gay and afraid to admit it judging by your comments. And i'm not being a hipcrit there becuase I was serious. don't reply like this again, #### off. [/b][/quote]
    fukkin, kid, shuttup, you're trying to mock me? first learn how to spell properly, then learn how to read sentences. fuck, where does it say something about not swearing? and yes baby, im a homosexual, i wanna rape your ass you fucking cunt aaaaaaaaaaaahahha dont cry. dry your eye, i wouldnt want your 12 year old ass to goto your mom. [yes, that was another one of my "technical" insults.
    shit, you dont even know what technical means. and fuck you cunt, i'll reply to whatever i want.

dammit! why are they bleeping hte swears now!

pm me bitch, i want to battle you.

13. asteur

asteur Senior Member

HAHA word...would you tickle my pickle??!?

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

bump for rove

16. sxeth

sxeth Member

17. vanillasqueeze

vanillasqueeze Elite Member

ACTUALLY...........i think that is pretty hot, just take off the gay tagz, trust me, paint white over your grey tag, and the "forever" it will look much better,

18. dcite

dcite Elite Member

im guessing that was actually sarcasm

19. dcite

dcite Elite Member

20. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

fukkin, kid, shuttup, you're trying to mock me? first learn how to spell properly, then learn how to read sentences. ####, where does it say something about not swearing? and yes baby, im a homosexual, i wanna rape your ass you ####### #### aaaaaaaaaaaahahha dont cry. dry your eye, i wouldnt want your 12 year old ass to goto your mom. [yes, that was another one of my "technical" insults.
    ####, you dont even know what technical means. and #### you ####, i'll reply to whatever i want.

dammit! why are they bleeping hte swears now!

pm me bitch, i want to battle you. [/b][/quote]
    You are a ###### idiot you piece of dirty ###### ####. I ought to tie you by your ###### head and beat you to death you slimey piece of ####. People should rape your ten year old ass. And people like you don't have family, you grow out of the ground like scum. And people like me step on you. When I get a digital camera I'll battle you. Anything to embaress a little moron like you, your skills aint crap and i'd be happy to prove that.

Oh yeah but first I don't know how to use that PM crap and battle. Don't talk more ####, tell me how to use it so I can embarres you.