Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. iaminfa

iaminfa Member

under that hat is lucky charms

2. longislandtagster

longislandtagster Senior Member

3. xxxTAGGERxxx

xxxTAGGERxxx Member

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

5. mad

mad Elite Member

o shoot
    tagster go kill yourself

6. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

at least he painting

7. mad

mad Elite Member

so do i
    the difference is i dont bite
    thats ridiculous

yeah new page :lol:

8. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

Word. Keep practicing blind! (P.S. don't rely on other people to tell you how to write, just go around, be around writing constantly, and you'll pick up all the tricks of the trade on your own.

9. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

It doesn't matter what paint you use, if you have can control it shows. Each paint has thier own tricks to find, cause each one is different. I say, keep working with stocks, it'll help u build up some skill, and then when you start using Krylon or other higher quality paints, you'll be amazed at how simple and easy they are to use.

10. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I bought some color place white the other day just to use for fills. I'm gonna rock stock caps with it too cuz I don't think it responds well to euro caps. The shit is so much cheaper than krylon I couldn't resist, but when I have the money it sure is nice to buy premium paint.

11. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

FOE those are your typical generc NY throw up letters. You can't really hold it against him because people used those letters before seen, and after seen.

12. spunone

spunone Guest

SCARY DREAMS
    yes ok im here but now what the fuck do i do to post my bombs n pieces,apparently there not good enough to go into all pictures,im surprised they even let me on here for the ammount of times ive posted my latest piece.i just though i could post sum werk under this page itself,does that make any sense @ all homie?
    lol lost spun1

13. dcite

dcite Elite Member

got some more paint, and im practicing

[Broken External Image]:http://img105.exs.cx/img105/4057/cite27wp.jpg

you can see the old piece behind it, i guess ill have to roll over it this time instead of trying to cover the old ones

i need help getting sharper lines

14. yuki

yuki Elite Member

use caps that are sharper. stay very close to the wall, but make sure your lines are quick, or you will get drips. In order to not see the piece you went over you would either have to roll it first like you said, or apply more layers of spray paint to cancel it out. Unfortunately if you're going to bomb, spending more time kinda defeats the purpose. At that point you might as well be piecing, so it's all a balancing act depending on the desired effect you're trying to achieve. Some bombs are really attractive with a sketchy look, and sometimes people intentionally piece sketchy so it looks bombish.Such a confusing world we live in. :)

15. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

lol i know, im just giving him a hard time

16. dcite

dcite Elite Member

haha, word man
    i have to find some sharper caps

and just because there are some lame people on here are lame let me say ahead of time, that was legal.

17. glue

glue Elite Member

dont worry about drips just do it over and over get a few cans and sit the and practice bombs or some shit lool sorry

18. Haste

Haste Senior Member

if you're bombing over soemone that you can burn, it looks fresh to do a ghetto fill so people can see you capped it. haahha

19. HazeO

HazeO Senior Member

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

shutup hazeeeeeee................... always looking for beef... sheesh... neways...

cite: um use nicer colors maybe :p and put a uni around it... keep on practicing... for nice lines use german outlines