Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Room.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shyd..., Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

i was saying my fucking shit snapped from skatin my ass off. and my mom never bought me a fucking deck in my life i fucking hustle my shit and i was saying i RELATED to the fucking kid and i said we ALL had shitty ass poser boards from when we started, so eat a fucking dick and think about what i said so fucking check nuts b 4 you clown on me. and never said he was a fucking poser. and when i skate i cant skate a shitty ass board it looses its flip it looses its pop and they get waterlogged etc. so why dont you shut the fuck up with your bitchin ass " kid your a moron shit" and shut the fuck up b 4 u destroy this thread i know i shouldnt be bitchen and i shouldnt of said anything bout homeboys shit so end of conversation.

2. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

REAL skaters.... REAL writers...

gah im tired of hearing that...

ive snapped a 3 week old, hardly used, skateboard... in half... doing an ollie... almost at standstill...

n a good one... payed 80$ for it at a skateshop...

heck my friend bought a birdhouse board, first trick he hits is a rail, he was kinda drunk though n going abit hard, snapped it in half... brandnew board...

so ummmmmmmmmm yaaaaaa..............

boards snap in half alot... at underworld (a big skate shop in mtl) they have a skateboard graveyard... 3/4 of the boards are snapped in half...

n i skate my boards till they are so delaminated the tails are half broken off sometimes haha

haha i skated on a deack with no grip tape and a broken truck for a month cuz i couldnt afford another...

3. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

hahah same here man im drinking faygo right now, shit shaggy kicked a bottle acros the theater and hit my freidn in the head and he woke up in the hospitle, and was like holly shit shaggy fucking knocked me out! awesome! lo;

4. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

jesus who cares about snappin boards i get mad when i snap mine but its been a while

5. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnn.......

hahahahahahahahahaha... thats awesome... a bottle knocked me in the face by people
    trying to grab it... and i almost got one but someone snatched it right away..
    shit was crazy dope though... this chick i knew went on their bus with them
    and was chillin with them then she snatched violent js shoe and ran off...
    "hey man i heard someone snatched j's shoe again... and your talkin
    to the person who has it..." she said... lmao

6. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha i HATE snapping boards... n i do alot... plus fuck... i can hardly land kickflips n ive been skating for like 2 yrs... (well only ion summer WHEN i havea deck n then again i dont practice tricks much... its jsut to get around quicker)

actually im going skating right now haha

full of snow.... buuuuuuuuuuuuut....

the sidewalks are clear n dry... wordie word... kinda cold, u sweat cuz ya moving alot but at the same time breathing in cold air... bad on dee lungs

7. pane in prov

pane in prov Elite Member

its 10 30 here and im a bum and i hate movin

8. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

fuckin sweet the other day i got this sweet run. it took me all day to master it..backside lip out of garage down rail land in fakie then halfcab heel flip then trey flip over some sticks i piled up then hit the sidewalk and manual 20 blocks of cement. i was ill.

9. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ya sure cool cool...

ima see if i can pop an ollie over the sidewalk cracks... havent skated in like 4-5 months... hahaa

10. imported_JAMES_LIPTON

imported_JAMES_LIPTON Senior Member

You're all gay...
    Waste is extra gay....

11. SEtAK

SEtAK Elite Member

my sk8 got no tail and no nose anymore Oo .. stille skate haha lol im not a boardslide guy .. the midle is like very clean haha .. the only midle is not clean is on grip .. viva dark slide :D

12. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

who is waste

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

14. sari

sari Senior Member

15. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

wow you know absolutley nothing about anything....shut the fuck up numb nuts.......maybe your boards aren't messed up, because they don't get skratched when you use them as enemas...but if you actually do tricks, a scratched board is the sign of skill....

16. DROZDHCRUE

DROZDHCRUE Senior Member

how do you link all those monitors to one CPU?
    ive seen it done before but never knew how it worked...

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

thats a nice duct tape chair.

18. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

do you hack or something? three monitors and two mini tvs....but nice set up....I like the post-its, I got those for christmas....hahaha man I'm poor....

19. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

They aren't all connected to one comp i don't think. Most likely 3 different comps for 3 different things. One for hardcore games one for internet chatting and forums and shit and one for hacking.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

do u hack or something?

ahhahaah

wow...

to hack u dont even need a good computer... jsut some old shit thing running in dos n u can do carnage... its all text based...

if u got multiple screens its cuz your in the grpahics industry... prolly 3D.
    (one screen to work in and one screen to preview in)

but he has more then one computer under the desk neways...