Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Room.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shyd..., Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. crakcrak

crakcrak Elite Member

hohooo wasterr i wanna leave in that room can i ?

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

has any1 noticed the hand level with the base of the chair on the right ?? Well it looks like a hanf if not wtf is it :S Also hes got bombing science up :)

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i asked, nice setup. i take it you dont play in the woods, more of a speedball kind of marker [/b][/quote]
    yea i mean i can and i TARE shit up but its really messy i have my master for the woods and when its starts to rain i switch over to a normal gun

4. infer one

infer one Elite Member

Shutup, I didn't even see your post till AFTER I posted, that's what I do in threads like these, I read like one page then put in my 2 cents, I'm not biting you. [/b][/quote]
    dont shit the bed asshat it was a joke, i just took it to far and things got outta hand but if you wanna come to my place some time and ya know have sex....that would be hot

5. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

yo icps wack they aint nothign but some sell out pussy bitches yo violent j aint nothign but a whiney bitch who crys everytime hes away from the fans talking out "ohh shaggy i got faygo in my eye" fuck in wack yo but i have respect for OLDSCHOOL twisted, blaze, and esham

but on the real i seen some of icp's graff and there fuckin WACK [/b][/quote]

................... :blink:

icp did graff?

but anyway yeah twisted and them are dope...

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

shut up fuck psychopatic records and get this thread on track

7. infer one

infer one Elite Member

yeah this isnt the random chitchat thread!...gesus do you like it when i ride your dick slow, fast, or hard?

8. joust

joust Elite Member

custom made electrionic autococker, striped down then added a milled out dragon boddy kit and choped off all the heavy shit so its ultra light weight, custom yellow to black anadized fade, angle trigger set on the lightest setting (threetime lighter then a mouse click) and angle self lube ventury (sp) bolt, about 700$ dumped into the front phun. block, electronic ball shop sensor (wont shoot unless a paintball deflects the lazor, with a smartparts 14 inch tear drop barrel, runs off nitro ONLY, the best regualator on it, 12 volt hopper..... yea its a mouth full but its fuckin beautiful... like i said its my soul... in miami i played with the simi-pros (team warewolf) ive played for over 10 years man.... [/b][/quote]
    wow thats fucking pimp man.

9. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

and spongebob!

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

who's up next on cribs?

11. infer one

infer one Elite Member

if i had my own digi cam i would be able to show you guys the inside of my dumpster

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

Get over it. It was funny about 50 posts ago.

13. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

14. Alio

Alio Senior Member

Your guys graff stuff is to clean my markers are fucking dripping with paint and old stickers on them...hmmmmmmmm

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i guess you dont care about your supplies then

16. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

18. toxus

toxus Elite Member

has any1 noticed the hand level with the base of the chair on the right ?? Well it looks like a hanf if not wtf is it :S Also hes got bombing science up :) [/b][/quote]
    how many computers do you need

19. ares

ares Elite Member

20. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member