Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

:D its not liek i awss going to dress up to teak a pic....i was in my jamie'z..

2. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

does anyone know how to keep[ teh paint from spilling out the bottom of a dedorent homade marker....cuzz i stick the innk in and spill right out of teh bottom....(my momz wass pissed)

3. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

you melt candel wax and pour it on the bottom till it covers it....err...get it?

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

wow...lol this topic really went to the shitter....

5. panic

panic Elite Member

NEATHER ARE YOU BUDDY.
    talking this and that kinda shit all over this thread.
    lighten up and sketch more. do this for at LEAST a year. then come back and ask for help..

anyways, you shouldnt even be bothering for a critique, what is this? recess is out, graffiti is for you to enjoy. its not supposed to bring you fame and fortune. you may make freinds, you HAVE made enemies. think about that.

OH YAH
    graffiti hasnt died down, its been on a nice steady pace for long time now, you just haven't been around long enough to realize that.

6. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

NEATHER ARE YOU BUDDY.
    talking this and that kinda shit all over this thread.
    lighten up and sketch more. do this for at LEAST a year. then come back and ask for help..

anyways, you shouldnt even be bothering for a critique, what is this? recess is out, graffiti is for you to enjoy. its not supposed to bring you fame and fortune. you may make freinds, you HAVE made enemies. think about that.

OH YAH
    graffiti hasnt died down, its been on a nice steady pace for long time now, you just haven't been around long enough to realize that. [/b][/quote]
    WELL :lol: :lol:

i think that said it all well done panic well done *pats back*!!!! :D :p

7. Coo

Coo Elite Member

tha king is back

8. Coo

Coo Elite Member

9. Coo

Coo Elite Member

i don't kno what 2 do wit tha o's

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

i have an idea! stop writing coo

11. Coo

Coo Elite Member

ummm... NO!

12. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

coo, dont talk shit on graffiti if you suck. all you do is ask questions on how u can make your fuckin tags better, then u go n say that graffiti is dieing. you obviously dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

13. Coo

Coo Elite Member

oh i get it ur not supposed to ask questions about ur work now i kno the true meaning of graffiti

14. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

no, your not supposed to act like your this king, and say that graffiti is dieing, and no1 on here is helping, n then ask how u can improve your work

15. Coo

Coo Elite Member

suck a dick faggit, i only said that cause everyone jus sits back wit useless comments and is like of u should burn that and bullshit. i was jus sayin that around my place there is no graffiti and i'm on here tryin to step my skills up so that i could inspire cats around here to do graffiti.

16. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

so lemme get this straight...u plan on going ONLINE to "up" your skills to actually inspire people in your city to write? hahahah thats great u inspire someone....i meen i know i suck...but theres no way anybody is going to b inspired by u...and if they are ur just gonna have a bunch of toys runnin around fukin up ur city...and ur gettin mad cuz people are making useless comments? ok um lets see u filled up this whole entire thread with ur useless comments...guys how can i make this look better guys is my tag nice....why no its not nice...FUCK U U MOTHER FUCKERS...

17. Coo

Coo Elite Member

........w/e dude jus comment on tha work. i'm tired of arguin

18. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

your work sucks, my fellow "cat".

meow

were all cats here on BS because coo says so.

oh and like casone was saying, who the fuck would get inspired by your work, and your tryin to get your skills up after telling people that were killing graffiti? just about everyone on here does graffiti, we only go on here to talk about it. its not like this is the only thing us "cats" do.

19. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

dayam imm hab to agree with both theis "cats".dawg...trust me ur work will not inspier anyone.....(try an elemntry thoe)......oh and stfu with all that king and graffiiti hass died shit cuzz u ovbiosly dont know the tru meaning (*hint..hint* hart,passion,love) stoppr trying to loook kool.....plz..mabey everyone at skoo thinks ur badd.but not here....

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

wow...this turned into shit.....
    * ok kiddies what ever..post ur shit and ask for help..its not that hard....eh..fuck it i quit*