Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. expozay

expozay Senior Member

1/3 paint thinner.
    2/3 rusto oil based bucket paint.

next time do a search. this shits all over the net. make google ur bestfriend.

2. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Did you not notice "I keed, I keed"? as in, I kid, I kid.

3. rikaalsmeer

rikaalsmeer Member

what's the difference between high pressure and low pressure
    which paint cans have thick paint and which not ?

i'm ducht so please don't hate on my Grammery

4. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

low pressure is just that..low pressure(doesnt spray as hard youll be able to tell).which means its good for piecing and what not.less overspray.usually in smaller cans.the smaller the can the less pressure in it or some shit.like alien is 250(?)mml of paint while a normal can of paint is about 400 to 450 mml of paint.high pressure is more for bombing and covering large areas.not for piecing.if your can is low pressure then save that for pieces and if its high pressure i.e. xxl or even nitro montana then those are more for bombing and goin big.rusto is pretty thick paint if your looking at like normal spray paint like shit you find at stores.krylon is very watery along with all the dollar cans i have ever used.belton and mtn are great paint.both are thick and very opaque.belton works better in colder temps then mtn does.i heard mtn stops working at 32 degrees but ive never done that so i have no clue if thats true or not.hope that helps.

5. Fusion

Fusion Senior Member

Ok retarded question here but I gotta ask. I've only used either cheap walmart paint or rusto and krylon. And I'm sure as everyone knows unless u roll the wall that crap paint just soaks right in like nothing was ever sprayed...is it the same way with the higher quality paint like molotow, montana, and ironlak? I'm not talking about a wall that has alot of paint on it already, i'm talking about a clean area...

6. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

itss the same.if its concrete you need to buff it before or itll suck up the paint.regardless of what paint your working with.

7. with.ease

with.ease Member

paint rollers and platic paint holders are lik 1.50 at walmart and mistints can be bought at nearly any paint store for usually under 5-10 bucks... go to your parents house and look in the garage, free buff paint!!

8. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Question (duh)

So, I have glasses, would it be better for me to get contacts for when i got bombing?

9. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

To an extent. Obviously if your using higher quality paint, its going to be more opaque. But again it will just soak alot of it up anyway if its on concrete.

Romero just made my fuckin day. Work today isnt going to be so bad now.

10. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Wellll Facedorateur, it doesnt really matter. If you have glasses theres a better chance of losing them or breaking them, thats all I gotta say.

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

what??? what did i do?someone fill me in on this haha.regardless.im sigging this shit.

12. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

That halo business you were talking about. Shit had me on the floor rolling around in my work clothes dying up here. I was like. Thats some retarded toy talk there. Halos, heaven spot.

Had me literally laughing my balls off. BTW work wasnt so bad. I made sammiches.

13. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

igh toy question comming "ALERT"
    before i get flamed already googled and search the forums, didnt find anything pertaining to whut i wanted.

where can i buy BB's other than at my local graff shop?

14. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Black Books?
    any craft store.
    Fuck, any chain store, really.
    kmart, walmart, michaels, hobby lobby

15. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

wow. really? They have some pretty legit ones at Barnes and Noble, in the art section. of course there's Michael's. You can try department stores, although I don't guarantee it.

16. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

You might not find the hardcover ones, but I've never been to a kmart that didn't sell the spiral bound type.

as_kmart_com_is_image_Sears_05058873000_1236558366545_50e82dda7e53b66e7dc30bb45c8d3e04._.jpg

17. "Sin"

"Sin" Senior Member

idk where but i got mine from my schools art closet. they were free.
    so try school are teachers or somethin

18. expozay

expozay Senior Member

lol nope didnt even see that shit.

19. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

ne1 frequently use color place? i use rusto and i just do a barcode switch on all the cans i wana get with the dollar cans. color place is a dollar too but it comes in a lotta colors and like 95% of the caps available work on it. hows the coverage and shit with it on most surfaces? is it just as good as rusto or is it shit quality

20. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

color place sucks.minus the aluminium.but they discontinued those.along with the golds.:(