Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

macho macho maaaan i want to be a macho man

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

3. Coo

Coo Elite Member

thats real. all u kids are so immature u cant even shut up when u have nothing to say. if somones toy, who gives a fuck...so what..at one point we were all toy...whats so bad about being toy, its the people that care so much that have nothing else to worry about cuz they have no life. and sorry for beefin when im completely against it on the internet.....but coo.....''white kids shouldnt be doin graff'' .be quiet dont imberess ur self man...u'll lose all respect. white writers that started the graffiti sceene...to name a few....
    seen
    iz the wiz
    revolt
    zephyr
    mare
    min
    cap
    pink
    sach [/b][/quote]
    ok i think it's time we let shit drop into tha past already i posted that a long time ago.

i'm sorry

4. MBTA

MBTA Senior Member

Coo, you are a fucking dolt. Did it occur to you that the majority of graffiti writers ARE white, and that a couple of white kids were some of the first to ever do it? Shithead

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

actually the first were cave man... wich to my knowledge were not "white". The cave man first appeared in the region of Africa... wich would make them colored...

hahaha nah just fuckin with u....damn..i sounded smart uh? :blink:

6. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

yo kay slighly off topic but r u the same kay from like ARTCRIMES?

if u r man much respect!

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

im sorry i hate 2 bust ur bubble. but i dont write "kay".. its just ah screen name :(

8. Coo

Coo Elite Member

i said i'm sorry. but noone can drop shit can they? i'm not fuckin racist i hardly have one friend that's black... and i'm black. i was jus pissed off that everyone keep gettin on me about being new that's all

9. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

wow, im suprised this threads still alive, well done kay

10. 10-103m

10-103m Senior Member

11. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

looks to smushed together nd cant read it

12. Zeos

Zeos Senior Member

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

far as i can tell the 3D is good nice job...but as mentioned by CASONE. its kinda jamed up in tha middle

14. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

15. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

the horizontle line.....makes it hard for meeh i can usally do sum pretty decent 3-d but this is way diffrnt...

16. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

Sorry I ain't got no real pics, so I did this quickly on paint, sorry for my terrible mouse skills :p but its the best i could do.

I swear this looks better in real life done with a thick marker, but anyway, what can i do to improve???

[Broken External Image]:http://img54.exs.cx/img54/7637/Untitled-133.jpg

17. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

a lot.

how can we give you advice if u dont have any pictures of ur real tags or throwies or pieces??????

18. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

sorry man i would get you some pics but i dont have a digi cam at the moment. could ya just give me some rough advice on how to improve the letters and so on?

19. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

come on people, i know that tag i attempted on paint is fuckin awful, but please give me some tips on my style and letters. :D thanks

20. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

actully panic 's got a point....we cant give u advise ....on summthing..thats not acuret....u need to have a pic of ur real tag.....so that we can start from their.......u said it urself....it looks way better in marker......so wut are u waiting for....go get som pics...and come back ......for advise.....