Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

take a shot of whiskey, with a 3 drops of honey (try to get some thats made in your area), and 1/8 of a lemon squeezed into it. you'll have to use a double shooter. or you could have fun with it and use a glass and more booze... put a damp rag in the microwave and put it on your forehead, itll help open your sinuses open up. dont drink beer until you get better, i cant speak for everyone, but beer makes/keeps me mad stopped up. other than that, just rest, i know thats a generic answer but shit really helps, especially with fatigue depending on how bad your cold is. also, lots of orange juice, its dope anyway.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

so im beginning to realize that im only goot at like two letters in my name, what do i do? do i just drop my name and make a new one using the letters im good at? i dont have too much stuff up with this name given that ive been changing my name alot lately, but it would still be annoying to start all over again...

3. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

You're retarded bro, Banksy has been caught plenty of times...do you even write?

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@weed does honey do anything other than effect taste? Been takin a shot of jack every hour on the hour, and sniffing red pepper, just smelling, not snorting lol. But my sinuses are like stop and go. one second theyll be clogged and then the next theyll be free flowing, it fucking sucks... No beer tho huh? Im prolly gonna end up taking my chances w/ that 1...

5. Lado

Lado Senior Member

I have the same exact problem dude..

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yall are just realizing that you made previous dumb name decisions. Yes, if you dont like letters in your name you should change it..... its fucking common sense

7. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

rib - honey is good for you to begin with, and if you get organic honey made in your area, then it is from the plants pollen that are fucking with your sinuses. me and my girl usually get a monster jar of local honey every pollen season. and we never get sick. she puts it in her coffee. i know it sounds too hippyish to work, but it does.

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you two calling each other honey is starting to get weird lol

9. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

what the hell is this pro2leet shit? its annpying as hell

10. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I thought it was funny

12. sir.to.you.

sir.to.you. Senior Member

whats a good skinny for rusto?

13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

universal germans are my personal fav on regular rusto before the male valve came about .... dont know shit about rusto with the new valves havent used it

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

new rusto really aint that bad paint wise, I just get a few cans of rusto for fills and then grab a couple cans of osh brand for outlines. The paints coverage is better than it used to be, time to invest in cap adapters tho, especially if your into chromes

15. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

fa sho i got sekt caps i use on rusto 2x painters touch the colors are sick and cover better than original rusto

16. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Sekt adapters on rustos are pretty tits

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Yo so skin tones with prismas, pretty difficult with only a set of 24. The red/pink shades I have are pm-4, pm-170, pm-8 pm-13, pm-16, and pm-123. Ive tried some different techniques, but can't find a middle ground for a light skin peachy skin tone with the colors im using...can anyone help?

18. YorkCro

YorkCro Member

guys can i ask you one toy question pls dont tell me to f*ck off.i write graffiti for almost a year in my blackbook.now i think to start bombing on wallz but i cant decide wich name to take.what do ya think is the best for throwies : noiz/e,heat,mvte,toks,sekt..plz i beg ya :eek:

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

20. ian

ian Elite Member

bitch i be writin noise so gtfo with that