Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

RCO-10105_d.jpg

is shoe polish any good to use, can u fill em with buff proof ink n e 1 use this? ive seen some people get up with it

2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

3. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Thats the classic dude. kiwi mops all the way, though the nibs arent very durable.

4. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

5. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

What is the question you asked?

6. Lado

Lado Senior Member

Yeah, there's a layer of that gunk on whichever side is facing the floor. I've shaken it thoroughly several times, over and over, and for long periods of times. It doesn't get chrome at all, but the gunk seems to mix with the purple and it becomes a creamy purple. Idk man, it's real weird. I don't mind it too much, but I'd just like to know what's up.

7. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

Oops, just wanted to know what others think about the style of all of them... I like the KB hand and the MICK hand, except the I, but dont really like the piece I don't know, just think it's sloppy and doesn't look good. Wanted to get second opinions...

8. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

im just wondering where or how u make custom stickers like in stompdown killaz

9. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Well maybe a stupid question but if youre outside bombing how do you shake your can quietly?

10. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

u can't, correct me if i'm wrong but there is no way to fully mix the pigments with out shaking the shit out of it, just shake it in your car or before you leave

11. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

oh yeah well then if i do it before i leave howlong is it good mixed?

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

there's these magnets mtn makes that silences the can rattle. it's great in my testimony. tried it when I did those couple trains in copenhagen. they really work wonders.
    and if not, you can shake the can in a circular way while holding it upright from the top. You make the ball circle the bottom fast, and it'll mix the pigment off the bottom of the can and into the rest of the paint. it doesn't mix AS WELL as a full shake, but it's enough to get something done real quick.

13. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

yeah the second option is better i think cause it was a question for throwies.

14. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

ok, so i got these ironlak strikers for Christmas and when i was doing the fill the pencil lines from my bars showed through and when i tried to rub them out they stayed there, any way is there any ways to stop that do u like rub them out and re do them real light or something cuz im stumped :confused:

15. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

you do the outline and then you rub the lines out and then you fill it

16. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

so u kinda keep a little bit of the out line?

17. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

no you made your sketch with pencil strikes. Then you do the outline of it with a marker then after the outline you can rub all the lines but the letters are still there cause you cant rub marker. If thats completed then u do the fill.

18. spiltink

spiltink Banned

19. xtonybx

xtonybx New Member

I need to work on letter structure. Are there any sites or tutorials that would help me with this>

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Do you know what letter composition and bars are?