Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i think the real question is, do YOU, mn nice, know what letter composition and bars are?

2. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

:sniff: :sniff: i smell beef

3. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Lol its nothing new. Notice how I'm the only dude he fucks with. I think he's got a crush on me ;)

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

no, your just a fag. All these new jacks just aint been around long enough to realize it yet

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Here we go again with this shit. I thought you were leaving.

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

cause I was gone for a couple of days you think your hot shit now? you still suck. you still have no room to talk shit like you know anything. I lol@ all the crits youve been giving, your awful.

7. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i loled at his flared handy

8. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I have yet to see anything outside of paper from you dank, so shut the fuck up and quit ass kissing to rib. And if you reply to this saying "i don't post my painted stuff on here" its still not cutting it.

And I don't think I'm hot shit, I don't know how you're getting that idea. And literally all of my crits are to mega toys saying to do simples and occassionally helping with hands. I really don't give a shit whether or not you like me. Honestly. I really don't care. And those days you were gone were nice on here because I didn't have some fucking lurch on me 24/7. I'm not going anywhere, so get used to it.

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i will reply with saying, you're a little bitch. and i will shit on you in your sleep, chickenfucker.

and yes i have posted painted stuff, sucked dick, so i stopped, and i practice.

10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Well good choice by you, but fuck man, get some paint and get out there. Don't down my shit when you're not out writing yourself.

11. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i meant i practice instead of posting it. not just in a book ya dumb fuck

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

How do you plan on getting better at all when its only you seeing it. Unless you got some dudes you write with. I don't, so I gotta resort to this fucking website for some crits.

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lmao make some friends bro, try not being a fag too

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Eh, the people I'm around are shady as fuck. Bunch of yuppie fucks who think they're better than everyone. And none of them write, so I'm doing lone hits.

15. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

why did I read this twice... smh

16. spiltink

spiltink Banned

mn nice what is your problem itsa like you got BROAD SIDE FED UP THE BONE BULDGE

17. Fang

Fang Senior Member

holy shiiiit dude ur sig is triiiippy

18. .gaye

.gaye Banned

yeah i know it reaches out of the container in which it was not meant to be contained but now it has bean unleashed onto the post of thy

stare into it if you want to enter another world.... or die younger......

19. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

alright i've never rocked a fill and im buying some paint, how many fill in's could i get with a dollar can?

20. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

if you're economic and have can control, you can fill a whole, fat, lifesize letter with one can. maybe one and a half. at least that's what I was able to accomplish with good can control for the thing you see in my sig, each letter there is 7ft high. and each of these letters took a tiny bit less than a full can of chrome