Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

Sometimes it's called a "front" but yeah I can give u tips so maybe u won't join a super great Kool crew but u might get in a crew from your city or whatever .first get up with your name .find a circle of friends that write,that are probably better than you ,or maybe at the level of you. Usually at school people connect and know other writers. Start hanging out with the peeps u fit in just right. Remember to get up as much as the crew.practice,sketch,paint, or tag with markers.write by there names too, there might be beef later with other writers but it's part of the game .don't go over anybody older in the Graff scene.start painting with your friends that u contacted. Soon they will be like "hey your up.."and they will invite you to there crew,if they want to.they will within themselves talk about u and will expect you to be good and get up alot, to want them to ask you.talk to them see if you guys got the same approach to graffiti as you or another writer from that group.get to know as many people that write.hang at a Graff shop and be at the writers bench.good luck finding a crew foo.

2. Flick

Flick New Member

toy here, I’ve been tagging with the name flicker and flick for a few months. Is the name taken by anyone?

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Pretty much every name is taken, unless there is one you have seen local to you I wouldn't worry about it too much.