Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

2. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

what did u use 2 color?

3. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

basicly anything.......i hab sorts of markers from cheap ass ones to ...... nice ones......lol w/e works.. :rolleyes: on that i used sum cheap ass markers and liek one prisma

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

damn im feelin that character

5. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

heh he thnx man..i'v seen ur work thoe...its dope... :D

6. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Need some info

Now, I've never really been that great at drawing...and I wanted to get serious into graffiti. I wanna learn how to do things like wild style, original pieces, and even characters. Before when I did go out and do my shit, I would just do the same ol throw up that I've been doing for a while now, I'm getting tired of it...

I'm not that great at drawing period, my throw up is pretty nice, but I know that's what my abilities are limited to, so I've never tried anything more. I'm not great on thinking of new letter styles, I've just stuck to the same ones for a while now. Its cuz I don't know how to come up with new letter formations.

What should I do to get started on learning how to make new things? I've tried to bite other people and develop my own style from that, but those always get scraped. Since I suck at drawing, should I just stop drawing? Any suggestions?

7. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

well u say that u hab a throwei...add to ur throwie change it make it look diffrent....try adding new things to it or slimming the letter or fatting up the letter or add summ ruff edges or soft edges.....try things u dont think u can do..then u'll find out wat u can do....and from their the cycle reapets.......goodluck

8. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

how to modifi ur pilot

doing this will make the marker a bit drippyand you wont have to refill it for a while depending on how hard u bomb

things u will need
    -a lit wax candel

-gloves and a old towel (only if your pilot is not fully dry but u might need them any way)

and some neddle nose plyers

first u unscrew the part with the nib then u just wave the marker shell and that felt in it. stick the plyers down into the felt of the marker shell and squezze so u have a hold inthe felt and start to pull it up .DONT PULL IT UP FAST AND RIP IT APART becaues that felt is long and circuler at each end andits perfect to make make another marker out of it (i cut it up and made 3)depending on what type of refilable jumbo u have there might be a little black cylender at the bottom of the empty shell take that out because it just takes up space (u could use it to make a cap for a mop or whatever just through it away is u want)now that the shell is pompletly empty u take the part of the marker with the nib in . (this is what u needed the candel for if u were wondering)lite the and let it burn for a while turn the nib holder upsidedown then pour the wax into the back of it.but dont cover the nib in wax pour it around (u do this so non of the extra ink will drain out) fill the marker shell with any type of ink that u like DO NOT FILL WITH THINED PAINT IT WILL JUST CLOG IT while the wax is still soft screw it back on os it makes a air tight seal recap and stand it on its head for a bit but not too long or else when u open it the ink that colected in the cap will spill all over u. doin this to the marker makes it last longer and u use all the ink u put in it

9. infer one

infer one Elite Member

OK, ANSWER ME THIS IF YA CAN, FUCC THOSE PUNKS THAT CALL YOU A TOY IF YOU ASK A QUESTION, MY KIWI MARKER IS BEING A BITCH, I ADD A LIL BIT OF RUBBING ALCAHOLE AND ITS TO WATERY, AND IF I ADD VERY LITTLE IT COMES OUT TO THICK AND CLOGGS LIKE SHYT, U THINK IT NEEDS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OR IS THIS PAINT JUST SHYT, IF YOU GOT ANY TIPS ON BETTER MARKERS LET ME KNO, THANKS-

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

dude crayon first i just want to say wow a newbie what actaully made it perfectly clear about what he wanted proper spelling and everything! congrat

ok see ime liek u i have no artist skills and yea i know its fuckin MAD frusterating but look as for biting other peoples shit you should go back to the early 80's and bite peoples back then style and do that for acouple months.... to all the people that are goin to say "oh dont bite man thats fucked up" eat a dick we all did n i will be the first to admit but even the people we bite and bit the oldschool heads and then lil by lil once we got good at the letter we added a small thing to every letter but only one or 2 small things so it still has the old look with some else .... then u that the new shit u got with the lil added part n do that till u get awesome at it then add somthing else do it untill your stlye evolves into somthing of its own which is how u get your style u have today i mewan imnot fuckin great at graff or whatever but thats why i did and my shit went from oldschool letter into a pretty orginaly style that gets hate on all the time cas "its wack" people hate shit are diffrent but the people who do the diffrent shit always are the ones who are progressing graffiti

to infer your a tot ok im going to give u somthign thats very easy to do you take a EMPTY kiwi bottle fill it 80% with NORMAL bucketpaint and 9% paint tinner drop a marble and or a couple of bolt nuts in there and shake it up use it and it should work and for making markers thats kinda liek a hobby for me besides bombing i have alto of ill shit that i wont share with you just because i worked for hours tryin nd mixing diffrent shit to get paint with steaks and such in it look one post about to my hpomie chillen responce for a decent homemade marker

11. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

personaly (sp) i add more thinner. not alot but like a 10-15% thinner, and dont fill it up all the way. haha. you need space to shake it around and mix before you use it.

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

that common sence if he cant figure that out... he should just buy premade markers

13. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

bump... post kids.

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yay, i managed to make the marker. works like a charm

16. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

whats the best way to...i think its called multilayer... a character or peice, you know, you see a cartoon and its one fill with an outline but im talking about characters like a mural or something...i seen incomplete burners and i see a complete character and the others are just 1 color with no features...i can picture in my mind the process but i cant put it to action.

17. shyone

shyone Elite Member

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

ya, Blitz, what were you talkin about? i dident quite get it... can you show ah pix of what u ment?

19. DNA

DNA Elite Member

Hey how do u insert a picture into this????
    i have a sketch that i would like tips on...

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

http://imageshack.us/index3.php

Click there and look for ur pix by clicking BROWSE..then as soon as u found it click HOST..then COPY and PASTE whats circled in RED to the ADD REPLY button on this site....get it?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img64.exs.cx/img64/4190/how2.jpg