Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

crazee: you shuld go back and work on ur basic letters sumthing simple then wen u get that down add more to ur letters and evolve them, but yea...dont rush it it takes time

Milkz: try doing the same thing ^and from ttheir evolve

·MeSk`: http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...p?showtopic=134

or kay made a pretty self expanitory...page

http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...%20story&st=300

cuttingxedge: im feeling that tagg..keep it up :lol:

2. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

hey cuttingxedge, looks pretty good, just be careful with the loopy-outwards thingies. other than that, its good

3. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00436933f00000039.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00436933f00000040.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00436933f00000021.jpg

the en look the same

4. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i see no connection

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

OMG TOY STORY... I LOVE TOY STORY... ESPECIALLY NUMBER 2... BUT I DONT LIKE THESE PICTURES!

6. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

thanx for the tip

and all the positive feedback aswell

7. kewlaid

kewlaid Member

niggas need to know that a lot of people now are just in it for themselves.. no ones gonna go fuckin trying to help toys out when there is already... THIS.. the internet.. another form of communication.. there are also the streets to learn from... open your mind and hold your fuckin heads.. if you cant figure out how the game goes on by now.. quit ya pansy ass bitches..

so for all the niggas trying to pay their dues by helping toys come up.. through the internet.. just stop.. its been done.. its being done.. and there is already a whole bunch of information out there... so let the half assed wannabes out there who fall the fuck off anyways..

LATER

8. cuttingxedge

dude this is for toyz trying to learn things so they can become good faster...your ignorant dude

9. kewlaid

kewlaid Member

lol you hurt by what i said? go suck a dick, baby..

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

shut up..... so what im helpin these tots....u got a problem?? dont post here if ur gonna talk shit...go to the Beef Thread...we can chat there

11. cuttingxedge

im not hurt by what you said i just think your ignorant stop whining about toys and post soma your work.....douche

12. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

haha yeah u gotta love them newbies that come to the thread thinking there something like the shit..but then when they relize there the toy they feel stupid and then they come for help..lol..KEWLAID>>UR NOTHING BUT A JOKE

13. kewlaid

kewlaid Member

haha yeah right im a newbie. im a newbie to the new interface of this thread. i've been posting here since way back. and i do have flicks to back up my talk.. i just wont post em. and im not trying to get my style bit on by some toy jocks.

so for all the fags who dont believe i could care less. im basically just saying, let the toys learn on their own.. your goign to far trying to help them when there is already a whole bunch of information out there to learn and be influenced by. let them learn themselves and on their own...

i'd rather be some internet newb than some toy ass wannabe
    *cough* redrum *cough* :lol:

peace

oh btw looks like i joined one month before you too.. :D
    newbie.

14. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

lol man..u really like to run ur mouth the 4 post that u have are just talking a buncha shit about people.see this is why BS is half beef cause people like u shit here and post some wack shit that no 1 wants to hear. and if someone wants to help a toy let them.who gives a fuck.lol. So keep that in mind wannabe
    ^ nice ^
    lol thats an original :lol:

15. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

But im done arguing with you lol

16. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

add a downward 3rd dimension and fill it with black but leave a few white lines in the dimension so it looks like a glare its a simple technique but it can add a lot of style to your piece and do a black outline to define your letters a little bit more and you may want to add some arrows, it is very easy but adds character

17. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

shut up..... so what im helpin these tots....u got a problem?? dont post here if ur gonna talk shit...go to the Beef Thread...we can chat there [/b][/quote]
    im a tot B)

18. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

i think the only baby in this thread is kewlaid..

19. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

one two....one two......mic checka....*beat box*
    *in robot voice*....yo yo yooo....i kno u like my flow...now look at me go...BUMP!!!...slump...dump....kah-plump...

20. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

oi kewlaid. u r the most annoying piece of shit ever, ur as bad as cherebic.