Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

cant find tha marker thread....sorry
    i recently bought a tagstar and im very dissapointed with the innk flow and the ink its self i took it apart....and now hab a hollow tagstar and suggestions....???

2. OptiK

OptiK Member

Hey, I'm just starting out. My shit sucks, and I don't really know any writers, so I was wondering if I could get any advice...

[Broken External Image]:http://img80.exs.cx/img80/1803/IMG_0007smaller.jpg

This is one of my first ones that I figured was half-way to decent.

3. gunitsoldier4life

gunitsoldier4life Senior Member

shut up fool g-unit will ride all over your ass and turn ya momma into a dope fiend and feed her to the sharks so back the fuck up and shut you mouth cus you dont know shit and kayone works his ass off to do something around here and then some asshole like you has to come around and act like hes hard cus hes sayin nigga so shut the fuck up

4. ^ AsTro ^

^ AsTro ^ Senior Member

yeaa fool, this jus a kickback place where people instrested in graffiti can talk, so fuken chill deng...

5. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

im not really feeling your letter structur...but i c dat your trying to atleast do your simple leters first. so stick with thatt and you'll eventully get sumthing dope

6. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

the arrows make it alot worse. 86'em

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

bump...like the ones on my...

8. dez1

dez1 Senior Member

9. mike1313

mike1313 Member

10. MyTagsASpanishWord

MyTagsASpanishWord Senior Member

Modem, just put some super thin krink in it. Since you dont like hte ink flow maybe it would work better. Im just guessing, ive been tagging for like 2 years but 1 out of those years i still changed between tags about 500 times.

11. FesterMRS

FesterMRS Member

I dont consider myself a toy, nomatter how toy like that makes me look. I've got million upon millions of sketches that i would like critiqued. Most of them are in school notebooks, as school doesnt mean shit to me. I used to write "Cabby" and this is one of my favorite sketches. The first thing someone will say is "Thos arrows suck, man! blah blah you toy...poser...blahblahblah i'm a fag blah" but i'm not just adding arrows to be a "cool graffiti guy. I aded the arrows because history class is boring and i needed ideas. I am a third year graphic design student, so i can take sensible, competent, quasi intellectual statements about my work without getting pissed. fire away.
    cabysket.jpg

12. FesterMRS

FesterMRS Member

My new word-Fester. These are all sketches done in pen during my various stupid classes. I have never thrown fester, but cabby i put up fucking everywhere in my city. Critique the whole damn page on two of these. My character is that skull looking thing, and i just draw paint cans, markers, and cartoon people randomly throughout my notebooks. festerpage1.jpg festerpage2.jpg festersket1.jpg

13. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

are you high??^^^ nobody asked for your life storry......and yes you are a toy......and daym im not feeling not one of your sketches...try a new lettter structure. and your not ready for the can so i hope your not going around fucking up your own...town......goodluck

14. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

15. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

16. FesterMRS

FesterMRS Member

17. OptiK

OptiK Member

18. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

fester...U ARE A TOY UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE hahaha...um yeah work on your letters...they arnt that great ..at all...

19. FesterMRS

FesterMRS Member

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

what the hell made you think that was post-worthy?