Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

fester, your shit is messy man watch out theres litle random lines everywhere make your shit cleaner and get a better letter structure

ppl should stop dissing this dude hes trying his best (i hope) and this is a thread for people to tell him what hes doing wrong not to just diss him

<_<

2. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

fester you suck dude, and by complaining about other peoples opinions, that made me think your even more of a toy. this is the 2nd time i ever called someone a toy on bombingscience, i dont throw that word around alot...

3. Coo

Coo Elite Member

i need a new fookin name

4. Coo

Coo Elite Member

Kaloe....

Emloe

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

kaloe????...thats my name dude...

6. Milkz

Milkz Senior Member

i say make 2 piles of cards one with contents and the other vowels pick like 1-3 of the vowels and a few from the other and mix em' up a litte c what ya get

7. FesterMRS

FesterMRS Member

cuttingxedge-thanks i am trying my best. Give me examples of a bette rletter dtructure if possible, i'm not sure what you mean by that.
    PANIC!FUP_MORE...-please just help me, you can tell i need it. i'm not complaining anymore.

8. Coo

Coo Elite Member

lol i kno i was gonna bite off it wit emloe only jokin though

9. shyone

shyone Elite Member

o.k, if you want to p.m me, i will telll yu how to improve, but in general, make your lines more solid, and 3d when you have done that

10. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

u got bits of colour missing next to the outline
    i normally do the fill then the outline, but its up to u which way u like

11. keen

keen Member

12. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

the stencil is cool, but the dudes eye is kina off-round...

13. keen

keen Member

yea it's not the best i have lots of better stencils i just don't have pics of them

14. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

serusly.....think about wut you post man..... work on your outlines try to keep yopur hand still and....take ;) your friggen time...(and if you did.very sad)

15. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

well wut yo need to do..is go studdy.....letter structurs....iwut i do is look at them.. then ............never look at them agin! and try to mimic wut you saw..without looking at them agin..... cuss it devolps your own style..buy not copying them line for line...and try to stick to relly relly relly relly easy letter forms....dont try to go into anything complecated...

16. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

havnt posted shit in a while.......
    *rime*
    [Broken External Image]:http://img65.exs.cx/img65/2715/Picture849.jpg

i thanke kay for skoolin meeh on 3-d but yea how can i get a good fade between my colors i cant seem to get it right..?? i suck at thatt shit..... <_< any help wuld be koo

17. Rusty

Rusty New Member

Motik u know Rime? Cause i kno him too... hes sorta like my mentor, hes been helpin me with my style cause im new

18. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

wow people here are actually helping a bit....

things do change for the better...
    m0dem_ resize and post in black book topic if you havent, nice ;)

keen_ nice stencils but make the eye more round. and for that bomb, says ASTO right? uah. make the T match the flow a bit more and u'r off 2 a good start.

FesterMRS_ look slike you tried a bit 2 hard, go more simple...yes i kno u dont wanna. but trust me....look at euro style graffiti. its simple, play with that style for a bit then make the conversion to adding bits and arrows, etc,

good luck peas yall

19. keen

keen Member

thanks kay i've been having trouble figuring out a new t but i shall work on it

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

no prob.... thats why i made this topic ;)

ya its koo that people are helpin now. i never posted here any more cuz all the beef.... lets try 2 keep it this way ppl