Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. curve

curve Senior Member

i live in hartford, and actually don't plan on tagging curve. i originally was, but found words i like writing more. does anyone write tre anywhere? any feedback on my shit i posted?

2. snag

snag Senior Member

3. Sen2k

Sen2k Member

just wondering, but wuldn't it b smarter 2 have multiple tags? i mean, incase u get caught with 1 of them, that way you'll still have the others to fall back on & you'll be reasonably proficient with them.

4. sink

sink Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00484834f00000001.jpg
    critique please
    snag, your 3d is in a few spots it shouldnt be, steady your hand on the outlines and if i were you i would discard the third sticker. you need some work on letter structure. i am working on mine because i realize i was trying to get wild too soon, once you can do reasonable straight letters (no extentions no extra arrows, nothing but style) start moving on. work on a nice handstyle before you start getting up, once again im doing this too. a nice piece with a shit handstyle sucks, so ready that for the future. work on simple shit now and you can go far.

5. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

sika 2002 sed send me money and ill send u "graffiti for dummies"

hahaahaha wtf is graffiti for dummies??? :ph34r:

6. clash

clash New Member

do any of you know how to get that metalic shine/glint effect on your letters?

7. DNA

DNA Elite Member

on sketches?
    metalic paint pens

8. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

hahah i use to write clash when i first started writing...

9. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Just wondering if brick with a capital b or a small b would look better. There is a pic in the picture gallery forum its says noob or whatever the name is.

10. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

u dont ask people questions liek that man...find out urself what u think looks better not everyone is going to spoon feed u on everything to do

11. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

12. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

try em both out. and pick the one that u like best

13. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

sika 2002 sed send me money and ill send u "graffiti for dummies"

hahaahaha wtf is graffiti for dummies??? :ph34r:

14. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i don't come to the tools and tips section alot but kay i need help with my handstyle, do u have any adive

15. Harris

Harris New Member

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

mister ravek......

my best advice is to "Think out of the box". you have had the same hand style for a while, with little change (no offence) ... just look at others styles. * one of my influences was LA style, and northern cali style*...
    so i just took some points from them both and mixed it with my current style at the time and bam..... but over time you start gettin bored with your style. and thats when you try different things.....

so i hope you get what im trying to say. and good luck in finding a good base to start on. ;)

17. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

wtf is graffiti for dummies??? :ph34r:

18. gilt

gilt Senior Member

a book for people like you.

19. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

haha, there was a thread called "graffiti for dummies" so i put all the posted information into a mini book and handed a copy to a school art teacher. so if any toys want a copy. send me money and ill send u one. book cost £10. or $40

20. hitshit89

hitshit89 Senior Member

oooooo shut the fuk up gilt i probly get up more than u do ur the fukin toy!!! :ph34r: