Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. denali

denali Senior Member

in a low whispering voice *pssssssss hey mast theres a thing called an edit button*

2. sink

sink Senior Member

oh shit, my bad dout
    and that just made my day, i can get americas finest for as cheap or cheaper than walmart without racking

3. DoutTwo

DoutTwo Senior Member

np dude, its happens haha , but im gonan draw some simple shit tonight and ill post it later, tell me what you all think

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

yeah americas finest is my favorite cheap paint, but where you live do they have those walmart cans where only ny fats and german caps fit on them and they're really watery?

5. sink

sink Senior Member

i havent messed with walmart cans yet, which was why i was asking, but a nearby dollarstore sometimes has americas finest at 50 cents

6. i_eat_clam

i_eat_clam Elite Member

7. MAST

MAST Elite Member

hmm i should check ours...the cheapest ive seen AF here was .95

8. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

9. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

not bad not bad i like yr avatar

if thats yr style u might wanna change but other than that not bad for a toy=]

10. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

No its not really my style i don't really write like that. That was about 2 weeks ago.

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

haha, you should write the same thing over but have it be brown and have the lines in the letters liik like pieces of shit. not that the drawing is shit, but just so you could have a theme going. just an idea

oh! and dont forget the stink lines!

12. curve

curve Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://brian.cancerkills.net/bbook.jpg

a bunch of marker sketches in my book, a lot of the same tag and throw up for practice. i've been developing different letters for mixing up my tag sometimes, let me know what you think. i personally think the one in the top right would have been pretty decent if i didn't attempt flames.

[Broken External Image]:http://brian.cancerkills.net/hkp.jpg

i traced an image of hong kong phooey in photoshop to make a stencil. i've made a few so far out of images i've found, rather than ones i made. i like stencils, hopefully i can get this one printed, laminited, and cut soon. it should look good.

any feedback or suggestions? i still have horrible control with the spray can and i need to go out painting as often as possible. i think i'm decent on paper, but that means nothing when i pick up a can.

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that silver and gold one in the bottom left corner would be cool if the letters were closer together. just keep at it, dont try all kinds of crazy add ons till youve got a good letter structure

14. DoutTwo

DoutTwo Senior Member

15. DNA

DNA Elite Member

i really like the first one in the second row, it is kind of arabic but kind of cool :)

16. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

oh, and for the hong kong phooey stencil, id make another brigde at the ends of the ears so they arent all floppy and cant break off. cause if they break the only way to fix it is to get out the heavy duty tape.

17. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img42.exs.cx/img42/8109/sketches7ts.jpg

I know alot of it sucks.

Good news: I can paint whatever I can sketch, with no drips.

Bad news: I can't sketch very well.

Any tips are appriciated.

I've made a few stencils.

18. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

work on your letter structure, try and do other things than the big fat letters. and if youre going to make like a simple letter style make them not as bloated i guess you'd call it. simple throwups can look good

19. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i dont like the first letter, whatever it is. it looks like an ass.