Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

this is a little off topic, but how do you load pics off of fotango? ive tried but it says that i cant load pics off a dynamic page or something. any help on this?

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmm thats why there a whole topic of this in the picture thread but ill just tell you...... click get link to this picture after u upload the flick then copy it and then there ya go post the link in the img button on the fourm and that should do it

3. joust

joust Elite Member

im in a northern suburb and yes.

4. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

i like it..looks like something ud see in fuk graff for somereason...idk it just reminds me of it lol...nice work

5. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

ares? [/b][/quote]
    yeah ares.
    i fucked the a up a lot it wasnt supposed to look like that.

6. EliosAVS

EliosAVS Senior Member

Just a couple sketches...suggestions?
    I know its not very good but it could be worse..

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v11_UrbanTerrorism_Sketches15.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v11_UrbanTerrorism_Eliossticker2.jpg

Some "throwie" letters..
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v11_UrbanTerrorism_throws.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v11_UrbanTerrorism_throwie.jpg

7. random victim

random victim Senior Member

im having problems on doing a fill on a throw up and its pissing me off :angry: any hints, tips or techniques :blink:

8. yuki

yuki Elite Member

usually people have trouble doing outlines, not fills. What's the problem your having? Maybe I can help out.

9. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I like the throws the best. They are coming along ok. Wasn't really diggin' the other two though. you've probably been told this before , but try to keep with super straight, normal letters until you get enough skill to do add ons, and different effects. Individual style usually develops in a gradual manner unfortunately. I've been painting for two years, and I'm just now starting to develop a look that works for me.

10. random victim

random victim Senior Member

it just fucks up and goes every ware :unsure: but my out lines arnt much better

11. yuki

yuki Elite Member

that's really wierd. What kind of caps are you using, and what kind of paint? Also what color? Some types and colors of paint behave more irratically than others. For instance, warm colors like yellow, and orange are usually really runny, and thin. It's hard to find a good orange, or yellow. You would usually have to get some euro paint in those colors for it to be worth a damn. How long have you been painting? It takes a little time to get used to the way a can feels.(pressure and all) Also, it will take you a little time to get used to using caps, and you will have to find a cap/paint combination that works best for you. Peace.

12. atxbomber666

man just go with the rusto fats for fills and german outlines 2 for the outlines.thats the best for me at least.

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

for some reason i noticed that yellow gets soaked up by concrete sometimes. mabey it was just a shitty can but i just stopped mid way through cause it was looking like complete shit

14. Seek

Seek Member

critque the sketch and shutup. graffiti is owned by hip hop. [/b][/quote]
    critique? no offence but your sketch has no flow. try re-shaping your letters so that they flow together a little better.

and BTW, graffiti isn't owned by hip hop. just because some famous rapper can talk about himself sprayin up walls doesn't mean that he actually does it.

Peace.

15. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

g-g-g-g unit, availble in the mall
    fifty cent, reppin that shit on the wall

coo is stupid

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

graffiti is one of the 4 elements that creates hiphop...... hiphop artist arent rappers there emcees

also so the kid who was haing trouble with fill ins u must be using caps with a blown out disk to get the paint going everywhere i dont understand how u fuck up a fill in its just coloring inside the lines and sometimes it aint even got to be that...

havok the paint doesnt get soaked updepending on the color it depends on the paint and the suface like when u spray on wood with not paint on it it soak up but tryin shaking your cans first then spraying paint should be there i think thats what your doing wring

17. atxbomber666

18. edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  19. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

im not an idiot, i do shake the can first. mabey it just wasent enough that day. oh well.

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

well tell me when u sparyed it what did ti do