Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sampson

Sampson Member

DNA- that faze pics SICK.

Do you guys ever bring small picutres of a style that you just made up for reference. Just wondering, thats what i do?

2. pawn

pawn Senior Member

3. pawn

pawn Senior Member

minus the "?" for some reason i thouhgt i was writing a question

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

the first one is alright, the second one is too....... complicated? idk i dont like ones that i have to really really look to see what it says. i cant event make out any letters in the 2nd one

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

dna wow, it looks like your trying to bite she's eurotrash.. but you just made it look like US Sewage lol

6. _Zombi3

_Zombi3 Senior Member

i had done this back in like 7th grade, then stop doin graffiti for a while, and i'm coming back.
    so i want sum tips from "experienced" writters to tell me everything i did wrong, cuz now this looks like crap :huh: i even forgot what it says

[Broken External Image]:http://images.cpixel.com/piczir/W/WickedWayz/wickedwayzRuBXID.jpg

7. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

is there letter structer in that at all? start simple, cause that looks absurd.

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

it says rpjas, cause you wrote rpjas in reg letters above it

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

to everone who just posted listen up zombie pawn AND dna

first off to dna you should know better you need letter strusture u came all this way to throw it all away car2n does have apoint dont try to due euro trash if your going to do euro go with some sicker stlyes look up heads liek sticker, cerone,aroe you know sipmle but dope but that faze peice u did is stright up HORRIBLE i dont know where u were goin with it but you'll naver make a good style out of that

pawn your first one has a nice fill btu too many add ons, your second one..... it HORRIBLE u cant even tell theres letters you 3ed ones the best but dont over lap your letter liek you did on the "p" but its read able and better then the other 2 also see how much the 3d make a diffrence if u keep on doing stright plain readable letter youll get more respect

zombi ok there no letters there your 3d should come out more then that too but u got the 3d in the right spots just not enuf of it and your missing it in a few spots, but WAY too many add ons, dont ever use an arrow unless your from the old school or have a SUPER clean style which u wont have for may a another 5 years but read what i wrote to the other and youll know what i woul tell u cas your in the same spot as them winner of the sketches on page 70 pawn with his resect it peice

help was brought to you today by
    Gesus who holdin it down comin to a town neer u

10. DNA

DNA Elite Member

thank you gesus, i will look those up via google right now!

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

no problem its what im here for

12. i_eat_clam

i_eat_clam Elite Member

daniel duffy... do you have nothing else to do.... go fuck up another thread... leave mine alone.... no one wants to hear your wack ass comments.. if your gonna post here, atleast "share knowledge"...

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

who's daniel duffy?

14. DNA

DNA Elite Member

Car2nist is Daniel Duffy, after and during the Car2nist hating pahse he was referred to as 'Daniel' or 'Daniel Duffy' or 'faggot' or the likes.

15. DNA

DNA Elite Member

16. gilt

gilt Senior Member

i see no E or U in that first one ... looks like a flower

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

is that first one a joke?

18. _Zombi3

_Zombi3 Senior Member

19. DNA

DNA Elite Member