Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

2. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

fuck toys! haha, arent yall glad im back?!

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

she man i dont got problems with you anymore but please homie keep it out of this thread a few of us actaully do help people in here everyday and your comment will respond a bunch of kids to wrote back comments like fuck you ect, jsut plase man keep it out of here

respect and happy holidays
    Gesus

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

you were gone?

5. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

6. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i got a digi cam, too. im headin to the freight yards right after breakfast.

7. pawn

pawn Senior Member

i like the S in the cosmic piece. im not an expert but my tips are 1. use a pen after you do your pencil sketch. 2. thicken your letters(unless thats a style you want to work on, i just think its hard to make a piece look complete with thin letters.) 3. some of your letters like the O have that .. its a style that everyone used and its really universal and used up. but if you want to make the O look good you should thicken the bottom half of the O because the whole thing is that the parts at the top are part of the line that makes the O so they should be the same size as it... damn im confusing myself. [Broken External Image]:http://img91.exs.cx/img91/2495/os0oz.png

8. pawn

pawn Senior Member

i like the S in the cosmic piece. im not an expert but my tips are 1. use a pen after you do your pencil sketch. 2. thicken your letters(unless thats a style you want to work on, i just think its hard to make a piece look complete with thin letters.) 3. some of your letters like the O have that .. its a style that everyone used and its really universal and used up. but if you want to make the O look good you should thicken the bottom half of the O because the whole thing is that the parts at the top are part of the line that makes the O so they should be the same size as it... damn im confusing myself.

[Broken External Image]:http://img91.exs.cx/img91/2495/os0oz.png

pawn+forum=bad

9. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

I couldn't find the caps thread so this one will have to do. Ok so for xmas i got 3 cans of montana but it says on the bombing science store that germanoutline 2's don't work with montana. I went and tried and it sprays really weird and its not a good line its got specs of paint all around it. I was wondering if anyone uses german outline 2's on a montana can and if it works. I got other caps but i was wondering with these. Also i got NY thins and NY fats but how do i tell the difference should i just put it on the paint and try it out?

10. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

11. cosmic

cosmic Senior Member

BUMP. If you really can't see it then i'll outline it in black later...just a preliminary sketch anyways.

12. _Zombi3

_Zombi3 Senior Member

for a minute, i thought it said Zosmic :huh:

13. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Yeah thanks clam. i figured it out the ny fat goes in like the little black thing goes in and on the ny thin its out. Yeah i need to know about the german outline. No one knows. I just got an assortment pack from "santa" cause my bro still beleives in him so we get stockings and shit and it was a 32 mixed bag.

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yo shy'd ill anwser that for u yea it works or it did for me i personally LOVE out line twos but u should ofot the montana stock caps in that package there fuckin the best man i cant live ing out them banana skinny pros are the best for montana hardcore

15. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

yeah well i didn't choose so i might next time. i was spraying it too far away is why. I took a ny thin and went to test it on some wood and it was all big then i put it closer and it was a nice solid line so i am gonna try that with the german outline 2 tomorrow.

16. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Oh and also are rusto fats any good ? better than by fat or what. Its good to have more fat caps but which one is better?

Also what do you guys think about pink and gold dots? are they any good?

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ok well im the cap master 5000

but check it YOU DID have the bannan skinnys with every order there posted to send it to you there the stock caps but my fav with montana (which is pretty much all i use)

as for rusto fats if uyour using them with rustolem there perfects but other then that i dont like um with over paint... becarefull tho there disks blow out really easy so let some of the presure out the can before u use them....

fat cars arwe good but dont fuckin underestimate skinnys

as for gold pots use them with the montana and they will be pure heven there pressure controlled too so learn to use them but becareful cas they clogg easy

pink dots are CAN KILLERS but i love them for huge roof top ups hope it helps

18. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

rusto fats are fucking awsome.i love them definantly my favorite cap.

gesus my disk things never blown out.

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

shit i had ATLEAST 9 of them blow while i was paint ing texas let along shit from back from ... maybe i jsut got a defective batch (wont be the frist time) but it also happened to a few of my boys too

20. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Yeah but i didn't get the mix from the bs store. My dad bought it from a graffiti store downtown. All my other orders are gonna be from bs store. So yeah next time i buy caps i should prolly not rusto fats cause i only use montana mostly and germanoutline 2's are good with krylon so maybe i will buy some krylon next and gold dots work good with montana so i should get those so basically everyone except pink dots. What exactly do you mean by can killers?