Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

dude dont fuckin talk shit you change your name less then every week

fuck adding more creativity when your starting out it makes for perices look like junk stick to simples

2. anza

anza Senior Member

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

resize so we can see it... the only advice i can give on handstlye is buy one of those cheap ass 1.25 spiral note books and some pens and do every fuckin page in there till u get your hands perfect the way u want them thats what i did

do whole pages of just one letter then pages of your name then pages of the alphabet then other peoples names random words till all your handstyle flows correctly you wont belive how many people have a handstlye and only some letter match

4. anza

anza Senior Member

5. yuki

yuki Elite Member

is that a D.R.I avatar? damn I haven't heard them in years. i used to love that track "in the pit" I think Gesus hit it on the head. Mucho practice. shit I practiced my ass off and I still need to keep practicing cuz my handstyle needs a lot of work. by the way I asked this in the tags thread, but does any1 know where to find samples of classic NY or PHilly alphabets. broadway elegant, brooklyn, etc...?

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i used to rock philly style skript that what mine envolded from if u need help let me know.....

also anze make your letter more notice able i can see the z

7. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

There is a "z" all i see is "aob"

8. anza

anza Senior Member

it says anomb. this is why i'm looking for good feed back, no good if only i know what it says. oh and yuki, i was under the impression that philly handstyles were just tall and thin, i'm not sure of others. i heard it's all proportions and size of the letters. i could be dead wrong.

9. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

10. anza

anza Senior Member

hey man, that looks pretty alright. you might want to work on the hole in the a. the 3d looks a little weak there. and if you where planning to put this up somewhere, i would suggest maybe turning the e into a character. it would look real ill.

11. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

yeah man thanks a lot.i reallllly need to work on my 3d.thanks for the constructive criticism,and yeah im gonan fuck with that e.

12. QuEeNz-StyLe

QuEeNz-StyLe Senior Member

atx thats pretty good man, I wouldnt mind seein that up :), work on the handstyle tho ( from what I can see ) lol

13. yuki

yuki Elite Member

there are different styles, and forms to the letters. Broadway looks different than Brooklyn swift, for example. I just don't have good printed examples to use for practice. It seems like everyone wants to make thier own handstyle, and a lot of people don't care about the historical element of how they were created originally.

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hmmm i thought its was all about tall and skinny to

but anza you need to make your letters read able do make themgo into each other

[Broken External Image]:http://img32.exs.cx/img32/4341/zzsing.jpg

you see how all my letter are sperated it makes it alot easyer for other people to read dont do one liners untill u mastered OR feel u mastered normal handstyles

15. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

i heart gesus

:wub:

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

17. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

18. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

gesus your tag is so awesome.

I love its sweet simplicity (kinda lol) and those mad drips make it perfect.

i love it.

please post your stuff. please

19. revoke2

revoke2 Senior Member

20. zea1pbs

zea1pbs Senior Member

hey gesus guess what i write zea snor is a bo from my crew HAHHAHAHA