Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

haha its true i live in canada the milk is pink.
    haha cockwaffle

2. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

i got a question

when doing sketches is it a good idea to drae like stuff around it caus i started drawing a spray can that looks well good on most of my peices some people say it is good other say it aint but should i carry on with drawing it or not?

3. JDino

JDino Member

Aww man, you got my hopes up :p

They call them flower vases in the shops here and in the shops they have those fake plastic flowers in them haha.

Anyways...

Yeah, vespa make scooters. Try a search on google if anyone writes it. [/b][/quote]
    haha, ya i know they make scooters :D. i was wondering about a graff name. thanks <3

4. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

well. it is ur style that is more important and prefecting it to make it look better cuz u can always improve. until u dont kno how to.

5. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

<_< ok does Ante Up sound like a good name?

6. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

Ayo,
    anyone wana start a krew,
    or got 1 i can join,
    could be like worldwide shit yo

7. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

ok sorry mang i accidently posted the post thingy 2 times...cockwaffle...haha :D

8. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

lets see your stuff pm me

9. Gist

Gist Senior Member

yo ceazr i just say the commercial on tv were u got ur sig from lol.

10. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

ey how do i post tha pics of mah blackbook if i scanned them? is there a site i have ta put them on?

11. Gist

Gist Senior Member

12. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

ok photobucket wont let me upload my damn scans of my blackbook...wat tha hell?

13. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

alright...ive been writing for quite some time now...im thinking about a new name..instead of shifted or sevnines..............lusion

how is that.....any thoughts

14. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

ok i jus started but i think u shud put an E in front of it... E-Luzion or sumthin like that cuz e's are purty fun to experiment with....

15. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

Yo, I have a problem, The other week I got to meet some cats from an old school crew from my neighbourhood and we went for a bomb and the next day all of our shit was slashed and capped by some new crew that has mad beef with the crew I bombed with.
    Anyway, the weekend after I saw my stuff slashed I decided to go and take the spot back but a few days later I got beat down while I was at the bus stop by some guys from the crew that wrote over me.
    I'm scared to go out bombing any more but I don't want to look like a pussy and not take my spot back because I'm scared the rest of the shit I ever put up will get slashed.
    The guys I went bombing with don't care about being slashed by a bunch of 'toys' but I guess thats ok because wherever you go you see their shit up but I have only been writing for a bit and don't want to have my stuff constantly slashed. :( :( :(

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

That's graff for you. If you get with a crew, you get crew beef. I rarely rep my crews DOA and GCS, mostly just myself. If you're gonna write, just keep writing and do it with style. If you get capped, you get capped. That never stopped Waster12. He had more beef then Burger King, and got beat downs on the regular, but he kept doing his thing, cuzz that's what he was about.

17. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

I'm not 'with' a crew I just got the chance to meet up and go bombing, I didn't expect to get beef. I guess your right though, it's easy to get over a beat down but it's harder to get motivated to go out and do something again, even if you really like it after something like that. I've decided that I should go back over where they have slashed me to show them that it doesn't matter what they do it won't stop me bombing. Though I don't think I will go over any of their other stuff, just where I've been slashed, because, I guess I'm not like that.

18. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

Whereabouts do you live?

19. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

does anyone know if sole is a writer already?

20. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member