Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

go by yourself unless u know tha person well and they aint gon run out if it get heavy

2. React!

React! Senior Member

Iight i gotta few questions. When you sketch you do your outline first then your fill? Is one way better than the other or ppl juss do what they feel better to them? Cuz ima fuckin toy and i barely kno shit. Anotha question what are the best markers to use for blackbook work and wher can i get em. And also wher can i get a good blackbook?

PLEASE HELP.. don't juss call me a clueless toy cuz i know that already...

3. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

yo u should probably check out the tips and tools part. but personally ...... u shold do the outline first, so u got a basis for what u bout to do, as for the markers u might wanna start off wit sharpies and then when u get betta go wit prismas and stuff..... im lookin for a bbook myself so....

4. React!

React! Senior Member

iight thanx fam when eva u find a good bbook and wher to get em then holla and ima check out the tips and tool forum now..

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

6. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I used to fill then outline but now I outline then fill. I don't really think there is much of an advantage of one over the other unless your markers bleed a lot, in that case it's a good idea to use a paint marker to outline cause it seems to stop the paint travelling.

Sharpies are probably a good start. In my country we can get these made in China ghetto sharpies, a 12 pack for like $1. They're extremely not permanent, bleed like a mother fucker, and generally are only good for a couple of fills. But when you're starting out they're good to use.

For blackbooks check stationery and art shops.

7. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

just testing my avat....

edit: it works finally!

8. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

whehe i so dig your sig:p

9. Doza

Doza Member

Pilot Jumbos all the way! Use that shit in yo bbook! Also I think wildstyle tech has a section for bbooks. Check them out online.

10. Doza

Doza Member

Pilot Jumbos all the way! Use that shit in yo bbook!

11. ~RAVE~

~RAVE~ Senior Member

i got a story for ya all

STORY: it was 2 oclock at night, me Germ and Wash were packing our pags with paint and cigaretts. we had gotten out all ok. we hustled through the alyways and pass a busy highway over to the rr tracks. we had saw a set of rr cars down on a siding just that morning. we walked down the tracks for what seemed like 4 miles, it was actully 2. we had gotten there and where already to go. we got out our paint and did what we had to do. we saw a train coming right when we were getting done, it came running through along the track, taking a backpack of empty cans with it, we let it pass and we put our outlines on. we then took our pics and headed out. we got to the high way and saw a cop, thank the lord he did not see us. we ran like hell once he was out of site. we ended up in a alley way wich once again had a cop at the end of the alley way. we sprinted through a backyard to a new alley way. by now we where home free, but a cop went past us...we jumped into the bushes and stayed still he kept rolling along in the alley way. we then realized the house was one block away we ran to the house and ditched our shoes and paint. we sat down and realized what we had just made it through. we thanked our selves buy having a cup of cereal. RAVE/ THE LUKY NIGHT

12. xXSARSXx

xXSARSXx Senior Member

sounds pretty crazy........ can any one tell me why i cant change my personal photo?? i searched and couldnt find anything

13. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

coz youre a newbie you are not allowed to have an avatar until your a member(250 posts :) )

14. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

got a question.......right now i write chase, but i found out about another chase who iz a legend basically and i was wonderin if i should change my name or add numbas to it

15. ~RAVE~

~RAVE~ Senior Member

no just keep what you have, just dont make your stuff like his.

i write rave and there is a guy in europe who rights it and are stuff is so diffrent from each other

16. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Does anyone know where I can get some references to some Euro Writers?

17. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

18. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

no if he is a legend change your name, seriously if its a legend thats disrespectful

19. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

who me, well u shouldnt
    i just copied and pasted from shamnee's sig
    u know its funny how someone would say something against themselves, he wanted shame to drive him

20. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

Agreed, adding a "2" or whatever would seem like you have some sort of affiliation with him which you dont. I know I'd be a little pissed if someone took my nmae slapped a number on the end and ran with it. I'd go with something different man.