Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Olick

Olick Elite Member

2. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

oh, mine looks like a stock krylon cap except with a black dot instead of white. ill use it later and see what it is

3. Olick

Olick Elite Member

stock krylon caps are just shit. thier nuthin reallly special about them.

4. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

[/QUOTE]thiers no point. im sorry if i offended you. but considering were all in the "toy" forum. i highly dout most of us actually done enough damage to even be noticed by the cops.

first. cops will be to lazy to notice a can on the floor. take it to the examination room. analyze it. take it to fuckin forensics. and catch the guy.

second. even IF cops find YOUR fingerprints. its not like theyll tell them where you live. age. sex. only way that that is possible if you have a criminal record. if you have a record "means that the cops have your fingerprints in thier system. then you should worry a little bit because if they see your print on a can and they have you in thier records then they can start an investigation

third. even if they get past step 1 and 2 they still need proof that you did the graffiti. if they go to your house and find NOTHING on you. as in no blackbooks. dvd's. paint. makrers. stuff like that. if they dont find that then you can just bullshit your way out like "oh i was walking home and found that so i just picked it up to throw"

you shouldnt worry about it at all.[/QUOTE]

well see, i got busted about 6 months ago and they did take in my fingerprints, and im still paintin...
    and i also heard fingerprints can go through some gloves, latex gloves that is.
    and last week i was painting without gloves, but i wiped the can off with my hoodie, hoping that the fingerprints would come off

5. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

if i was you, i would just take a can that you plan on taking back home with you and spray the outsides of the used cans, itll get rid of prints without getting paint on your hoodie

6. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

yeahh that sounds like a good idea...
    but i ussaly just toss my cans in a local garbage

7. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

just wear latex gloves. if sperm cant get through latex then neither can fingerprints

8. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

alright then, thanx man you helped me alot

9. librelikespie

librelikespie Senior Member

10. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

depends what you want to put it in. it wont work in anything with a valve. im sure it would work in mops and bingo dotters if its thinned out. but itll fade.

11. librelikespie

librelikespie Senior Member

im gonna put it in a kiwi, after removing the valve n shit, and I might add a couple drops of brake fluid or mabye some fishoil or sumthing

12. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

let me know how it turns out

13. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

cops aren't gonna bother to look for fingerprints on cans.
    it's graff.
    not murder.

14. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

vandal squad will. especially if your fuckin shit up. if your on top of the streets, theyll come after you harder than you think. Me and my homie batle used to go out together and one day the cops came to my door and told me that my boy batle snitched me out and i should just confess and ill get off easier. luckily i knew he wouldnt snitch me out so i denied everything and they couldnt do shit. But yeah cops will pull that kind of shit to catch you up.

15. xtitansx0

xtitansx0 Banned

not a calligraphy i have those...

16. Asperz1

Asperz1 Member

how do u create and spray "flare" tags is what theyre called i believe

17. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

hold the can like... almost facing up,,, but still aiming at the wall other than just straight at the wall...
    ..at least thats how i think you make them

Last edited: Nov 3, 2007
  18. Olick

Olick Elite Member

you can get some sick as colors with those. and considering its oil based you dont have to worry about the weather or it fading. this will get you some sick sick dope ass colors

mix this up
    2/3 mineral spirits
    1/3 oilbased WHITE! rusto.

yes that is the correct recipe.

then you add the entire tube of one of those things you got thier.

if you add the DARKBLUE! youll get a light blue result. because your adding that shit into WHITE. so yah. hard to explain but i hope you get the idea.

19. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

dude, no offense, but i highly doubt you're "on top of the street" if you're posting in the toy forum...

20. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

i definitely am not on top of the streets, but im saying someone who was, they would go after more harshly than others. and i just threw a story i had in there as an example of how crooked they are.