Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Randomism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ares, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

kindey stones are a bitch thats why [/b][/quote]
    i have no idea what that means.

2. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

kindey stones are these little things in your kidneys that your get,idk why someone else if they know please explain, but you have to piss them out and it hurts real fuckin bad.

3. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

o u mean KIDNEY u were sayin kindy

4. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

hahahahaha wow im a burn out.

5. Tony

Tony Elite Member

my dad had kidney stones, he had to go to the hospital and couldnt remeber were he lived, it was the worst thanksgiving ever

6. KAY-lo_use_RUST-o

KAY-lo_use_RUST-o Elite Member

thanks tony for the new material ;)

:lol:

7. KAY-lo_use_RUST-o

my homie has a 7mm kidney stone....
    :(

true story

i fixed my futon...
    it was broken since december... it was in a V shape. i used ducktape and books..
    bob vila stilo
    [Broken External Image]:http://img113.echo.cx/img113/7092/micama8po.jpg

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

9. KAY-lo_use_RUST-o

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SMART BASTARD!!! ^^^

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I SAID RABBITS EAT LETTUCE

11. KAY-lo_use_RUST-o

12. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner Senior Member

first off where most the decent kidson this site that actually do graffiti

second off i rep V unit in the streets, in stickers i send to people, in other peoples blackbooks, ect.... i rep it was i use it to stand for victims unit its a fresh name fresh letters and name one shut up you fuckin biting ass toy and battle me im tried of all these kids running there yap and not doing shit about it you lil wanna me new york foggot toy fronting writer [/b][/quote]
    yo gesus.

<--name1

first off, fuck you.

second off. i said i would love to battle you in some type of real situation. like in a dak alley, with my tire buddy, or infont of my building, with a baseball bat. or whatever. i told u before. come to NY and fucking try to get up like me. you said you were comming to NY. i asked u WHERE and u never answered. let me know. ill kill whatever neighbohood you great auntie helen lives in. if i havent killed it already. i dont sweat that shit tho cause im not tryina battle your ego maniac ass
    over the internet with some drawing bullshit, i told u before i dont really draw. you seen my flicks. you are obviously confident you would beat me in a "battle"(over bombing science). i have even gone as far as to say you would likly win a battle.
    learn to take a compliment befoe u take a fucking beating you fuckin tool.

you aer like some kinda terrible mtv2 charactor or something. you make me sick.

its now 5;04am on the east coast, i just got back , i left to queens with 5 or 6 cans and a streaker and came home with nothing but cheese doodles and a 40 . if thats not writing i dont know what the fuck is.

2 boros tonite. you know whatever . it a slow day. satuday night u know. gota say low.

fuck you gesus. i may havesome desperate need for attention, but you have an issue with trying to promote your lame ass self image over the internet. djing brreak dancing, image studios beat making dread wearing drumn bass dancing faggot. i got no problems with anything you do. just you. i like car2nists work, and i think he would prolly burn you.

i see kids like you all day. sittin on the train in your pumas or new balances or some shit, listening to your ipod and some shit. thinking so highly of yourself.
    well i still listen to tapes. i got holes in my clothes, scars, my dog has the shits, i live in a shithole. i eat ramen noodles and hotdogs, i have had an std or 2. i have slept on the train, and in the stations. i have slept in my car. i have been homeless. i need a haicut. i dont have a good job and i dont have any prospects.
    i just strive to one day, maybe one day.... be like gesus. a break dancing drum n bassin, graf writing, b ball playin, dice shootin,computer geekin, beat makin, bass fishin writer like yourself.

untill then. i can only strive and work with what i got.

reality.

douche

13. KAY-lo_use_RUST-o

no one likes people who bitch

shut up

14. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

The people in this house smell funny.

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

16. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

yo gesus.

<--name1

first off, fuck you.

second off. i said i would love to battle you in some type of real situation. like in a dak alley, with my tire buddy, or infont of my building, with a baseball bat. or whatever. i told u before. come to NY and fucking try to get up like me. you said you were comming to NY. i asked u WHERE and u never answered. let me know. ill kill whatever neighbohood you great auntie helen lives in. if i havent killed it already. i dont sweat that shit tho cause im not tryina battle your ego maniac ass
    over the internet with some drawing bullshit, i told u before i dont really draw. you seen my flicks. you are obviously confident you would beat me in a "battle"(over bombing science). i have even gone as far as to say you would likly win a battle.
    learn to take a compliment befoe u take a fucking beating you fuckin tool.

you aer like some kinda terrible mtv2 charactor or something. you make me sick.

its now 5;04am on the east coast, i just got back , i left to queens with 5 or 6 cans and a streaker and came home with nothing but cheese doodles and a 40 . if thats not writing i dont know what the fuck is.

2 boros tonite. you know whatever . it a slow day. satuday night u know. gota say low.

fuck you gesus. i may havesome desperate need for attention, but you have an issue with trying to promote your lame ass self image over the internet. djing brreak dancing, image studios beat making dread wearing drumn bass dancing faggot. i got no problems with anything you do. just you. i like car2nists work, and i think he would prolly burn you.

i see kids like you all day. sittin on the train in your pumas or new balances or some shit, listening to your ipod and some shit. thinking so highly of yourself.
    well i still listen to tapes. i got holes in my clothes, scars, my dog has the shits, i live in a shithole. i eat ramen noodles and hotdogs, i have had an std or 2. i have slept on the train, and in the stations. i have slept in my car. i have been homeless. i need a haicut. i dont have a good job and i dont have any prospects.
    i just strive to one day, maybe one day.... be like gesus. a break dancing drum n bassin, graf writing, b ball playin, dice shootin,computer geekin, beat makin, bass fishin writer like yourself.

untill then. i can only strive and work with what i got.

reality.

douche [/b][/quote]
    lol!!!
    oooohhh you were in queens??!?!?!?!
    wow!!!!
    your like loyd banks!!!
    i didnt know they had the internet in the hood.
    freeze one of thoughs hotdogs and stick it in your ass
    it would be funny.

17. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

look at name1 aka danny tanner everybody he's soooo hard!!
    better stay out of ny lol!!

am i spost to think your hard cus you walk the same streets tranny hookers walk?

18. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

we stone them hookers

fuck all the haters

love it or hate it

V UNIT OWNS BOMBINGSCIENCE

19. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

i love it when kids hate us :lol:
    that means we're doin our jobs when they type thoughs 5 letters on a post.
    B)

20. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

and i would never write a 300 word rant,
    thats a waste of my time lol
    quik simple and easy for kids to understand.