Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. legit

legit Member

colne's near burnley
    the nearest city near burnley's leeds or manchester <_<

2. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

same here man, just me and some other user oh this site G-RAF and some gay NV nightshift vandals. anyone no of any train yards in the gta?

anyone no of any train yards in the gta? (toronto ontairio)

3. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

yea man i know st. cats im kinda by there

no of any train yards in the gta buddy?

4. j-sly

j-sly Member

I live in a large municipality. There's not alot of people here. There's very few writers but there are usually writers who come from the town of selkirk right beside us and tag. but the only people who write here are me and my two friends.

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

im in Gary Indiana home of corruption and high murder rates.
    pz
    brits come visit!!

6. skan2

skan2 Senior Member

u guys might think your town is small but mine is 600 pop. i did this piece it shook the whole town. im paranoid that everyone knows i did it. but its all good B)

7. main2kNup

main2kNup Member

yes man, i tag up the trains going to hereford lol, if you ever going to cardiff on the train you should see some of my stuff on the way

8. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

i live in ghetto ass sayreville NJ well okay its not that ghetto. theres probably like 5 writers. yeah it sux

9. SAGE2

SAGE2 Member

yeahhh i live in a town called nutley, its a suburb of newark. me and about 3 or 4 other kids write in the whole town. Writers would have a great time here bombing with all the clear walls, but you would get caught in no time.it sucks

10. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

well its at least youve got other guys who do it as well in my town theres me and my freind and he is shit, i dont tell him that tho lol :D

11. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

North Dakota writer here....small ass town.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  12. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

i live in mississauga Ontario nere toronto
    its aculy preety big and populated just were i live ther are almost no writer around so it sucks and its like buff city every time u put somthing up they buff the wall it sucks ass the only stuff they dont buff as much is under bridges and the still wash off the graff under the bridges

13. gk1

gk1 Member

My town only has 5000 people, and only 2 writers that i know of, and that's including me. The other guy is way better than me. I haven't bombed anything yet tho cause all the ppl in my school would know that it was me. I might get out and do it soon anyways.

14. C Dough

C Dough New Member

I live in Providence. Although RI is the smallest state, Providence has alot of taggers. The main crews that i see are around southside, MLB, PST, and RVS.

15. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Great, but why didnt you post that in the who are your local heros page dumbass!

16. P!P

P!P Senior Member

alright.....Port St. John. Florida. dman suburbs, some nice spots aorund here, and only fake "gangs" write here, and thats only on the street, so there really are no writers here. ... ... .me and my guys, thats it, everything gets covered up like next day so i am encouraging everybody here to start wrtiing. the lack of graff is annoying as hell

17. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

man, I might be moving to St Johns NFLD in a year, they have one writer, Sois, toy as shit.

Seriously, my first throwie was better than most of his, but you can see where he started out, with a brush, and now works with paint. Last Time i was there, they were buffing his best piece I've seen....

There was one wildstyle, on this ghetto school, I was so pissed that it got buffed while I was away...

18. kore

kore Senior Member

Oh shit, St. Johns? As in, near St. Augustine St. Johns? If so, you live only, like, a 20-30min drive from me. Never knew there was writer in shitty north florida. I'm probably the only writer who actually gets up in my area. I saw other stuff, but it got buffed. But there's this one dope ass piece in the town next to mine called Bunnell. On some abandoned building, shit's been up ever since I moved here.

19. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

No, St John's Newfoundland, even worse. Florida is too hot for me, I love the cold, minus 40C then add some windchill.

At least St John's has a lot of fog, I think that's how he made his toy ass shit awesome in some areas.

20. kore

kore Senior Member

No, St John's Newfoundland, even worse. Florida is too hot for me, I love the cold, minus 40C then add some windchill.

At least St John's has a lot of fog, I think that's how he made his toy ass shit awesome in some areas. [/b][/quote]
    Actually my post was more directed to P!P since he actually had Florida in his post, but whatever. Newfoundland is pretty damn cold! Glad I don't live there. I love cold, but dang...not that cold! Haha.