Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

South Florida

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Mar 14, 2006.

Share This Page

1. knaders

knaders Senior Member

that momma Y quote right thur! RIP my homie Y.. YNOT FOREVER!

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

oh god. i like the idea and the concept but i can just picture this kid in court, and everyones looking at this post on the screens in court, then the news gets ahold of it and before you know it everyone out there thinks all of us writers talk (and fuckin TYPE on a computer) like this....

oh the humanity! oh the embarrasment!

3. Discretion

Discretion Senior Member

4. Rp Mcmurphy

Rp Mcmurphy Senior Member

Should've called it something cool... Like 'The army of the 12 monkeys'

5. Rp Mcmurphy

Rp Mcmurphy Senior Member

6. StealSumtineveryday

StealSumtineveryday Member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  7. StealSumtineveryday

8. StealSumtineveryday

9. PheltErUp

PheltErUp Member

10. Hell2daNah

Hell2daNah Senior Member

whoever writes sutle pm me.

11. pee in the bed

pee in the bed Senior Member

Balistik Violence

i love trees.jpg
    rest in peace

12. Writing History

Writing History Elite Member

13. i.ruin.lives

i.ruin.lives Senior Member

14. LuNa1982

LuNa1982 Member

For those who think im a crazy bish n take calls not serious here is a website that ppl use to make crank calls....(spoofcard.com) and if u google calling from fake number u will see a whole lot of sites. its not the first time it has happened to me and the other times they werent U..as ya have my website u can c dat my number is there...n dat day ya called u shouldve spoke the truth about where u got the number and i wouldve done the same.. my bad for the attitude but ya just fukd up my nervs and i havent slept for the past goin 3 days.. on wed i was at the hospital doin a sleep test wit my son all nite and i did not sleep once i got out da hospital da next day and i couldnt sleep cuz like a great mother dat i am i was taken care of my kids and than da grandslam action at da crib got my nervs worse and here i am still wit no sleep and taken care of da kids...im not trying to be a smartass but tx..y couldnt it be anotha day y did it have to be yesterday that i havent slept and now im feeling really bad dat im mite call emt for assistance cuz im shaking n my chest hurt and i feel like my head is about to explode...i have enuf stress in my life n u just gave me anotha one..wasting money on a bond..money dat i didnt have for sumthing sooooo u knw....dumb. it mite not be dumb to u but it is to me..n we all have our different ways of thinkin, but i think a murderer and a rapist is more important than sum writing on da wall..again we see difference here.. im not gonna waste more of ya time..for da real writers this shit aint for u!!!

15. Shit tha bed...

Shit tha bed... Senior Member

I ruin 500 piks 1post my shit juss crashedddddd....:)

16. i.ruin.lives

17. i.ruin.lives

was he really roped for the shit he posted on here or something else related? cuz saying something and doing something are 2 different worlds i can say online i wanna fuckin kill someone that doesnt mean they can raid my house and take me its called freedom of speech!

18. syruprock

syruprock Elite Member

im out on bond mothafukas!! n i tell u what all yall *****s are mad soft..if u cant take da heat stay da fuk out da kitchen..sum kid printed dis whole thing bout lmnop n told da crackers..dats sum pussy shit..n da crackers found out who i was n where i live..cus of snitches..luckyly i knoew da main gangunit ***** for along time..so they slaped me with a bunch of misdeminors..n did give me da felonies..but he did tell me whos a snitch..n didn t tell me who snitched on me cus..dat is his special resource..but i know yall *****s shouldnt even bomb..all u faggots get cought n are quik to talk..dawg these nigguhz dont treaten u or beat ur ass to talk..so y da fuk are yall so quik to snitch?????? yo these guys kno who most writers are??how da fuk??

i started to try n unite us..as writers..but u know what yall are just as bad as those dat talked shit bout ynot on da article..yall aint in it for da passion..yall do dis for da fame n dats it..yall aint true writers..yall snitches..with no balls..all of u soft as fuk! i hate yall mothafuking fake as writers..what kinda writer snitches on other writers??? u dont deserve to be a writer soft as nigguhz!! ima catch yall snitch as nigguhz..i know cops tell u dat ppl snitch to get u to snitch but..dawg i know dis nigguh..n he is tellin me da truth..watch when i get u mothafuckas,ima catch a real case..n im not talkin bout who snitches on me..im talkin bout all u big mouth faggots..dat are in da same game as me..n making writers look soft..dis is my last message..ima retaliate on u snitches..funny shit is da crackers told me how they hate snitches...they dont even like them..u pussy as motha fuckas

i rather u fags dont go bombing..dat way theirs no snitching..n dats what i wanted to do wit lmnop..naw nigguhz dont bomb,i rather u fags dont bomb,it would be better if u dont bomb dat way u fags dont get cought n no1 gets snitched on.. if i dont know u n i catch u at a penit or anywhere..im bashing ur face in fuk dat,i think every1 is a fukin snitch..god yall cant take a fukin night in jail?? over a graffit charge?..u dont know how fukin mad i am..i hate writers now..yall gonna know y snitches get stitches..pzzzz

19. i.ruin.lives

homie...they printed out what u wrote on here so why would u come back and threaten the *****? thats just asking for another charge...

20. wakaflockaflame

wakaflockaflame Senior Member

dam i just seen leen wednesday wtf.