Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Step Bi Step

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by CHILLEN905, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Hahaha. Idk, maybe I'll try my hand at meditation or something...

2. Olick

Olick Elite Member

sit on your hand until it goes numb. and then play with yourself....

its called the stranger aaaaaaaagagagaga

stolen from smooth and davechapelle lol

3. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Wow that is pretty old bro. http://www.jackinworld.com I haven't beat off in ages but I remember that site from puberty haha.

4. ForOhWun

ForOhWun Senior Member

5. whiskey_tpc

whiskey_tpc Member

6. Hoes

Hoes Member

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade.jpg

What you need:-
    Knife
    Small/Mini shampoo bottle
    Black tape/normal tape
    super glue
    Old sock
    sizzors
    rubber gloves
    ink of choice

Step 1 :-
    ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade001.jpg
    Take empty shampoo bottle and cut a small piece of the top..and throw it away..ye dont need it!

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade002.jpg

now with this gone the cap SHOULDNT fit..it should wobble about..dont worry we'll sort that later!

Step 2 :-

Get the old sock and cut a piece off...any size..you'll need it to b bigger that the size of the nib..so ye can get a nice tight fit!

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade003.jpg

roll it into a sqausage...and pull it tight..make sure it fits the night leavin a little bot of space...wen its the right size cut the rest of the sock off put it to the SIDE * ye'll need it * and get the black tape and wrap it around the nib..not to much tho..onces its wraped..get the bit of sock from the side..and pull it ober the top..makin the nib smother not all bits hangin everywhere...it'll give ye clean lines ;) now wraped that in black tape at the same part ye did before..little by little until its hard to get it into the bottle...but ye can get it in! cut all that threads and that are hangin off the bottom makes it easyier to get into the mop

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade004.jpg

Step 3 :-

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade005.jpg

Now this is the hard part....fillin it up with ink get gloves on to do this..

depending on what kinda of ink yer usin...if its liek grog and that...add a mixin ball into it..if its homemade..fuck it!

and filler up!
    ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade006.jpg
    fill it about 3/4 dont wanna over load it..

Step4:-
    now that its filled it..stick yer nib in ;)

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade007.jpg
    get the super glue and glue all around where the nib and bottle meet!

Step5:-

remember that the lid is wobble...so lets fix that..
    get the black tape and roll out bout 3 inchs of it...and get the sizzors and cut it striaght up the middle!

y'll only need one side of it...now stick it to the bottom part of the marker...where the lid meets at the neck..and stretch it...and wen ye get to the last part..get the glue and super glue it down...

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade008.jpg

and done! this has to be my fav marker at the moment.. small and its squezy... get some dripps from it too!!

i would show ye a tag wae it on the streets...but its a bit wet n windy fur that the day!

DONT NOT USE GROG CHROME INK IT WONT GET THROUGH THE NIB!!

any question ask away!

ai183.photobucket.com_albums_x58_hoes05_homemade009.jpg

sorry for the size...

7. denaaa

denaaa Senior Member

pretty nice little mop

8. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

thats pretty nice i use shoe polish container filled with ink

9. Saxaphone

Saxaphone Senior Member

yer so does everyone.
    the only bit i didnt undertsand there is how you fixed it so the lid will fit, but oh well i can work things out on my own. Its a damn nice btw

10. Hoes

Hoes Member

yea cause wen ye cut the bit of at the top it makes it wobble and it wont sit at piece... so by puttin a lil bit of tape around the bottom of it...it give the lid suttin to fit it perfectly! i love this marker! (L)

11. pilgrimninja17

pilgrimninja17 New Member

i've found using a cheap pen caseing and wrap a sock around it tight, then rubber tape to seal it and keep it all together works great, and can fit in the end of any water bottle!

if you want a step by step, PM me.

12. WTFdib

WTFdib Member

Here we go.
    Start with a sock, some 1/4 inch PVC, electrical tape, and a soda bottle of
    your own inferior home brew junobo. (No supplies on hand so its just White
    Latex enamel, bingo marker dye and everclear.)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1549/picture012dn9.jpg

Rip the sock and cut the PVC.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4672/picture014au0.jpg

Fold the sock and tape it to the PVC.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4950/picture015bi7.jpg

Yippee!!! Here it is.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/287/picture016ex8.jpg

Test (you can tell ive been drinkin the everclear)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6195/picture001cw5.jpg

Keep the bottle capped till your ready. I wouldn't bother to clean these. Just Pitch em when your done.
    I know the paint sucks, but this was a step by step for mops, not ghetto junobo or handstyles.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  13. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

14. kermet_1

kermet_1 Banned

15. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

but... bingo ink and white latex enamel. thats smart shit. but that mop is retarded messy. i got an ozarka bottle full of red bingo at the house. thinking of either dehydrating it into dry pigment for ink mixes, or this. i was thinking about mixing it with paint the way i did with rit dye, but, this seems to be a good idea.

but that mop sucks. how the fuck are you supposed to carry that around? use the bingo marker you got to make that paint, or a kiwi. or a shampoo mop.

ive been meaning to make a shampoo mop for a while, but when i go to motels trying to get some from the housekeepers, they only have bar soap. and i dont feel like buying sample sized shit. im goin to the motel 8 before i leave out today.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  16. WTFdib

WTFdib Member

your supposed to take the cap off and pop the nib on once your ready, then throw the nib out and recap it once your done.

17. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

still, how am i supposed to carry around a wet nib? might as well use a paint brush

18. Hoes

Hoes Member

are you lookin for a lid for the mop ?

19. WTFdib

WTFdib Member

your not. i make about 10 of em and throw them away after each use. this was just what i use and it costs next to nothing even if you dont rack. sorry if you dont feel you can benefit from this, i was just trying to put some info out for people who could use some ideas.

20. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

IMPROVEEMENTS BY TRANCE:

once uve done all that^, this works better if the drinks bottle is very straight downwards, as in, no kinks, or waves in the plastic
    get another of the same bottle
    from the cap, cut about 1/4 down the whole bottle, and throw away the sorter section
    use ur new, 3/4 of a bottle as a nib,
    on the other bottle, u cud wrap tape around if it is not tight