Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

2. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

3. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

BATTLE! ........

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

shut your fucking mouth. and get off their jocks. you think anyone cares if you like them or not? chances are no, so quit your bitch ass whining and go toss out that stencil. all your stencils suck. battle me with stencils, then talk shit if you win.

5. sbEr

sbEr Banned

blur is so sick

6. sbEr

sbEr Banned

when was this?

did i miss out on some gold?

7. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

when i joined back in sept. i remember like 75% of the people werent toys

8. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

shut your fucking mouth. and get off their jocks. you think anyone cares if you like them or not? chances are no, so quit your bitch ass whining and go toss out that stencil. all your stencils suck. battle me with stencils, then talk shit if you win. [/b][/quote]
    havoc's stencils r ill, i doubt manik will win after seein his ''cop''

9. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Stencil battle? That's a first...I'd seems interesting. If I remotely knew how to stencil, I'd battle.

10. infer one

infer one Elite Member

jape is a cool cat, and manik is totally jealouse. Notice he said nobody like you, everyone likes me (joke people....joke.)

havoc has been doing stencils for a while, he will shit on your "cop" thing. AND, go steal paint outta my dads garage?...i dont have a garage or a dad but...yeah. so like lets count some numbers, 1,2,3,4...fuck you

P.S. to sber

way back when bombingscience was ran by some ill painters, some of them still on here today. Now its run by a bunch of newb toys who show no respect to people and cant take criticism, or they start bitching and make threads dissing people and acting like 12 year old brats...which most of em are. Go back in the threads such as blackbook, and painted pieces and all that, you will see some of the illest shit ever posted, now its like everytime i look in a thread some toy is posting and saying "fuck you i think my work is good and you cant tell me otherwise even if you are better than me" they need to take their cocky ass attitudes back to the nursery, fucking tools

11. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i was stenciling a year before i event attempted graff. id be good to get back into it with a battle. so maniak or whatever it is, you down to get destroyed?

12. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

hahaha i have sum one on my jock SWEEEETTTT haha yoh why u gotta be fuckin wit ppla hav? i got chu son ill battle YOU BIHOTCH!!!!

13. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

14. Manik

Manik Member

omfg.... i dunno who that manik is.... but lets be clear that ain't me. i don't want some toy's bad rep....

in other news. where do you get up mostly infer? did you ever attend CALstate La?

i see some infer shit all the time etched in everywhere.

p.s. manik1 your a fucking toy.... i will school your ass in any fucking field.... ANY, name it.... better stencils.... better pieces.... betters stickers.... better crew... better everything.... change your name and stop giving advice. no will even start taking your ass seriously until you have reached minor toy status.

15. enter1

enter1 Senior Member

if ur the maniak im thinking of, ur rilly toy, aswell

16. Manik

Manik Member

except obviously my name isn't "maniak"

17. Manik

Manik Member

18. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

*sigh*

Why do people start so many stupid beefs. as for your battle, fuck you i think its a waste of time. I dont care about your 'madd skilz', bitch.

thanks for coverin me while i was away jape.

and manik, shutup. i have been here longer than you, so shut your lil toy mouth, you and your ugly cahraks and gay flowers can go get polenated.(lol)

19. peicebypeice

peicebypeice Senior Member

maybe back to the stickers?

some shit stickers i did in the morning....

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0139.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0140.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0141.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0143.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0145.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v379_Sp3ktaculerrrr_100_0147.jpg

20. pogopope

pogopope Senior Member

talking shit to someone whose 584738647867348764787 times better than you, dosent make you any better, and neither does being online longer

and other manik (not manik1) nice stickers. im not really feeling the charac but those other ones are nice

*edit* manik1 ur new ones are looking ALOT better than the first batch