Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Slob

Slob Elite Member

kotton the stickers were metalic based. like the material they were printed on, and fucking impossiable too peel off without a heat gun :ph34r:

2. N0$1L'EARL"

N0$1L'EARL" Senior Member

fuk thats a good sticker

3. i eat pringles

i eat pringles Senior Member

yeah, your pill ones appear on the inside cover of the Raining Roof passaround......that should be reaching you in about 2 months.

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

.... uneeek that bastard was psota get down with some colabs with me but never responded after a week of talking

also foe or anyone else do you know where i can get a image blown up to about ummmm 6 feet tall and about 10 feet long?

5. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

I'm expecting sticks for:
    KottonKandy
    GeSuS
    Mister.Breakfast
    Apathy....

actually, the latter is just sending some of his work.
    So is Kotton as well.

6. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

nah dude, when we originally spoke we negotiated a trade. only afterwards did we agree to also trade flicks. i'm still holding you to that Meekus. you said you were gonna send me some of those crazy drawings you do, like the dude in the wheelchair with the stubby penis and all that crazy shit. you also said image trade, like i send you flicks, you send me some. at least that's what i thought you meant since you used the word trade. anyhow, i'm glad they'll be in the raining roof passaround, now what am i gonna put on my page haha. i'll think of something.
    i love Uneek's "so sorry" stickers! priceless

7. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

those are some hot stickers mr.breakfast. have u got any of the big posters done by the london police

8. Slob

Slob Elite Member

9. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

10. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

don't get your knick knicks in a twist.................its a trade.I never said it wasn't.....
    Ive already got your parcel ready.
    p.s i still do weird imagery but not sketchy like the man with his cock and balls on show....more like this..
    [Broken External Image]:http://img49.echo.cx/img49/5271/image2732it.jpg

11. DNA

DNA Elite Member

12. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

13. DNA

DNA Elite Member

ensues=continues???

14. shyone

shyone Elite Member

15. N0$1L'EARL"

N0$1L'EARL" Senior Member

16. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

slob wernt we supposed to trade? :blink:

17. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

18. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

dna, Not Cool.
    that's my main character, that's what the word pills is, it's short for pillsbury. but hey, you wanna steal my identity?
    and pull off a shitty sloppy looking stencil?
    i will battle you for the doughboy, son. not fucking cool.
    and having a black and white image and actually cutting a stencil of it, producing hundreds of stickers, trading them in numerous parts of the country and other countries, are two totally different things.

on a different note,
    [Broken External Image]:http://img297.echo.cx/img297/457/misterbreakfast7hf.jpg
    an absolute bevy of stickers from Mister Breakfast.

also, your package arrived, Zaru. thank you so much, those were sick. especially that 3-d type one. the flicks wouldn't come out well, but i will try again later. p.s. i'll be sending you a PM.

19. Art Vandilay

Art Vandilay Senior Member

20. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

dude, it ain't biting if you take a corporate logo, however i see your point. Gesus isn't a biter becasue he used an image of Jesus. but when someone does stickers of something that he didn't copy from anyone else's stickers or street art, and someone else sees those and does the exact same image, then i believe that crosses the line from inspiration to biting. and DNA, one more thing, i don't think you know how long i've been a member here. i wasn't always k0tt0nkandyandp0psicles. and i used to read these forums long before i joined, so i have a slight idea of what goes on here.

p.s. what old dirty bastard stickers are you referring to? the posse campaign one by Dollar from florida?