Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Exactly what I was thinking.

2. dripz

dripz Elite Member

Only asked cuz the one that says uhoh shizah, looks like you made it yoruself.

I got 1/4 Branded sitcker in my book hahaha i should take a pic

hahaha

Also, lets see some more collection flix

Gasm, you put any of my stickers up yet? book? flix?

3. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

shy and cookies i put both of you up on a sign the other day (back of) with sevo and a few others, i couldnt get a flick but im gonna drive by it tonight and get it if theyre still all there.
    both of you i have only used like half of them, im saving as many as i can for collages on doors.

easy steps to get bob stickers

1. pm him and ask him if he wants to trade.
    2. send to him first.
    3. recieve stickers

4. put them up next to yours so people think you are a cool sticker rockstar.

im gonna upload new flicks of my book soon too. im having problems with batteries in like every electronic device i have. (really. fuck batteries.)

4. obseen

obseen Elite Member

5. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

6. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

7. d3faultu53r

d3faultu53r Senior Member

8. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

what the fuck faggot, he'll fuck your wack ass shit up any day

9. dripz

dripz Elite Member

ugh? didnt i say this a few pages back? :rolleyes:

And FUCK YOU stop thinking your the shit, comin in here saying fuck this threadt. I know you been doing the sticker scene for mad long but fuck you anyways. Instead of bitching post some fucking flix and if you dont like all the new heads then fuck off fool, not like your obligated to post here.

Now all your groupie bitches gonna bitch at me for tellin you off. fuckin dick riders.

10. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Senior Member

shizah glad you got my pack thanks for posting...go stick them up and take pics.

ok whats up pills...
    i have an idea for people in here. a while back i remember trading stickers on the regular, and people would go put yours up in their city and take flicks of them up for you, and then you would do the same favor for them. it was nice, coming online and seeing your stickers with a new cityscape behind them. it seems people are trading on here but theres no proof of a positive end result besides people putting them in books. im fine with mine being in books, but not all of the ones i send. if i sent say 10 to someone, i would hope for at least 7 to go up outside. can we get this going and make this thread become full of pictures of our stickers outside? ill start tomorrow, with whatever ive recieved so far. PLEASE get motivated. haha

11. Destruction by Definition

12. Destruction by Definition

13. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

destruction that first pics deeeeeeeep....

nice sticks all around.

14. Destruction by Definition

on of the members of cute crimes crew was in philly and we met up yesterday. we put up one sticker each because it was so hectic outside. but we DID get to see the second pirates of the caribbean...which was AMAZING ha

15. Destruction by Definition

16. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

damn no kidding, ewok on the bottom

17. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Haha thats what I love about sticks... look a the top left one or the devil one, they probably took a good hour to design... and ya love em...

Then you look at that dave one in the middle.... And ya love it!

I gotta get into stickers.

18. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

19. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

I like that vagina on the bottom left.

20. Destruction by Definition

yeah street art is different from traditional graffiti in my opinion anyway. graffiti, there are set rules and usually, if your work isnt "up to par" its overlooked. but in streetart and with sticker artists mostly, it seems its more of a community effort. if you have a solid design/idea behind your work, and you have the right motivation, it seems anyone (almost) can at least open up to you and respect what youre doing. almost everyone ive met has been very friendly and positive about my work, even if theirs is a million times more complicated or precise. ive met jet-pac, cute crimes crew members, lobster roll, abe lincoln jr, robots will kill, mysterious al, the london police, and have talked with red5, the fiend, and many others who all have the same positive attitude. i love it. and another thing that doesnt seem to be a key factor is a bad ego problem, sure we all have it and sometimes feel it growing, but it never really gets in the way of getting along with other artists. my opinion anyway.