Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

Fuck jandro!

sorry that was a cheap shot

2. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

wtf didnt you read that it was a "wanna-be" sticker?, then can you send me a bunch of sticker so I do what you do?, didnt you know that here I cant get stickers?

Then, can I ask you something?, why do you do it?, teach me about the culture, I wanna know "everything", why do you write?, for what?, how you started?, when you started?...

3. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

why do you? you do it to look cool dont you? try to get the girls since your a pathetic fatbody, listen kid, scribbling lame bullshit in your school with your pen doesnt make you a graffiti artist.

4. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

And who said Im a graffiti artist?, and in first place Im really skinny, and in second place, I dont do it to look cool, I do it because I just like it, and thats all, I dont care what the peeps think in the school about me tagging, plus if someone is being "cool", its ramk, not me, because just my close friends know that i tag.

5. CaSoNe

CaSoNe Elite Member

wait....arnt u ramk? u are fuking confusing

6. dcite

dcite Elite Member

and nether does E-ffiti. so quit doing computerized handstyles!
    gosh!

edit: this was in reply to car2ns last post. the beef here on bs moves so quick i took too long to type my dis!

7. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Look, I did this "e-ffiti" that is on my avatar because I wanted it there, it doesnt mean that thats how I do the tags, thats a representation of my tag. Or was you talking to car2nist??

Casone, yeah, Im Ramk, but the thing is that in my school almost nobody knows that Im Ramk, so, what does that mean?, that if they hate or like those tags, they dont know who Ramk is, then they like Ramk's tags, and not my tags, got it?

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

look again my friend

9. dcite

dcite Elite Member

man, you always talk about how you want to be an awesome digital writer or whatever. its not just your avatar. ill go find some old crap if your going to deny it

10. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

11. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

I know, but I dont want anymore, I know I did few graffs in computer, but I dont do them anymore.

12. m0dem_

m0dem_ Elite Member

yo chill you send my stuff in yet?

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

chillen still no stuff from u yet....

jandro dont tagg your school
    also u asked why im in it im in it because i fuckin love to bomb i love to hit everything in sight i love the phone calls from fellow crew members and my friends that know what i write i love seein my shit in the newpaper every so often it keeps me out of trouble it helped my stop doing drugs and its my new... well not really new but its my habbit now once i hit one thing its over cas ill go till i cant go anymore i have been in jail because of it i have been in a wheel chair because of it i have had my phone tapped been fallowed had my trash pulled and have have investigators over to my house more then once its what i live for thats why i write i started 4 years ago next month im not telling you what i really write only kay know what i really right so ill tell u i write gesus (and i do for street art) and the culture im not goin to type it all but there plenty of book/sites u can read it off of

14. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Why dont tag my school?

Kool, but I have more things to do than graffiti, and this is another country, if you do graffiti here, nobody will care and you wont be on the newspaper.

15. Coffee

Coffee Senior Member

yes, but your still gonig to hell

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

if you dont hard enough u will......

and why not bomb your school its the easyest way to get cought (that how i did and im sure most the other people who been arrested on this site have been) it so easy for someone to rat on u for some money.... or if they dont like u and find out what u write also cameras in school its just stupid cas once they get your name (not that your a real bomber or anything) they create a folder for u and start writing down all the spots and the damage then u end up with ALOT of fines and possible jail time IF u really bomb not just draw on paper and i know u dont bomb because you would of come up with a better answer then u "just like to write it"

17. DeRiVe OnEr

DeRiVe OnEr Senior Member

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

that shits nice i like it... u trade stickers?

19. DeRiVe OnEr

DeRiVe OnEr Senior Member

nah...I just started makin stickers so I really dont have many

20. Jandro

Jandro Senior Member

Ok, I wont hit it anymore, I just hit it a couple times, but Im pretty sure I wont get caught because, like I said before, this country is so different...