Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SPINage

SPINage Senior Member

2. theshiznit

theshiznit Senior Member

3. Slob

Slob Elite Member

i stopped trading for a while

werms wouldnt' even answer me <_<

dope characs and i like the dirtay south sticka 2

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

hey i have a crazy idea why dont u battle me bitch then we'll see whos really trash... with your wack ass handstyle, ugly all throw, shit u even have somputer print outs.....

battle me kid or shut your fuck trap......

look i write Gesus to show the people who force jesus onto everyday socitey though billboards, tv commericals, pamphlets, preaching on the side walks sign......

so i do the same shit to throw it in there face and show them how it feels....

how the fuck is my SIG sick? who fucking cares, i dont tell u what to belive in i dont worship the devil im just again jesus, christans are closed minded (most of them anyway) self mother fucking sheep.... the bible has been writen and rewriten so many times its retarded, you sit there and talk about oh if u dont belive in my god you are a horrible peron you dont do what i do your goign to be looked down on socitey and when you die sence u dont belive in my god and do everything that i do your go to have a horrible after life..... u know what kid fuck you and your bible which is nothing but a law book for the kings back in the early 100's (which is why its been changed so many times)

i know more about religion then you ever will, ive been to all types of churches ive studied all types of religions and tribalism....

if u wanna battle me too and good VS evil then go ahead but half of you dont know what decent work is all fo your are impressed with somthing if u can read it of it it has nothing but overlapping likes and arrows.....
    View attachment 248169
    my lip of course
    View attachment 248170
    View attachment 248171
    View attachment 248172
    View attachment 248173
    View attachment 248174
    View attachment 248175

btu seriously casper im calling you out to battle me
    Must be colored, must be be actual peice not a toss or dead letters, min of 5 colors, and ill give you till the 10th of this montht o have it thats if you dont punk out Mr. Hyattsville MD

and nobody else is crying like me hmmmmmmm thats bullshit, notice all the kids who are saying your shits dope dont know shit cept for tekel and a few others

BATTLE ME FOOL

5. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

6. cookies!

cookies! Senior Member

7. Slob

Slob Elite Member

yeah. blah blah blah there will always be beef on bombing science

but fuckin lay off gesus, for fuck sakes he moderates this fucking board, show the man some more respect, because there isn't really anything all that special about caspa's stickers. they are just shitty throwies on stickies, but whatever.... the casper the ghost stickers are fucking LAME.

check out this shit
    Led Postal Stickers

8. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

anybody want to pass me some sticks?
    theyll be getting up in the nations capital ;)

9. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

you listen to the media dont you?
    just cause he has a sig like that doesnt mean he worships the devil
    god i hate people who use sterotypes as a vehicle to make themselves feel big by putting people down
    and you probably dont know what a satanist is, fuck you prbabaly are one
    satanists pretty much do whats good for themselves instead of helping others and about 95% of the dumbasses who say ZOMGZ FUKIN SATANISTS are satanists
    and even if he did worship the devil who cares? why do you waste your time caring about what someone beleives or thinks over the internet? i could say the same thing about you o you fucking christian you brainwashing son of a bitch
    and i dont wanna battle or anything but that needed to be said

10. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

normally
    when a person sees someone post a picture of 666 tatooed under there lip they tend to jump to conclusions......

11. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

hahahahahahhaha

12. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

Aye, which DHLS are the actual fucking sticker the cunts sent me like 1000 sticky ziplock bags lol. Help would be nice.

13. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

why did they send u ziplocs? they wont even send to canada so ur lucky.. but at least u can maybe bag your buds with it... still pretty funny ive herd other ppl say that they recieved baggies...

14. vman

vman Elite Member

15. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

this is some buuullshit lol, they sent me 1000 of them one time and 1000 the next. Ima stab the fucking dilervery guy.

16. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

HOLLLLLY GODDDAMMN MOTHHHERFUCKKKIN SHHHHHHIIIIIIIZZZNIIIIAATTTCCH I CANT FIND MYFFFFFFUUUCCCKKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN CAMERAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:blink:

by the way chillen and bien...pm me if u wanna trade some stickys...
    yo deathorglory u should be gettin ur shit soon....sorry i draagged.....jus my humongous sticker bag is gettin fuller by the day....gotta make you mad peeps fresh slaps....im homeboys are all puuttin in to....hope u guys enjoy....sepz and poller....ur shit are bein sent by friday....wherever theres missing stickys or not...worst comes to worst lets trade some mo'!! :p

17. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

18. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

s-bomb is that a tooth comeing out his mouth or his mouth open?

19. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

i guess u could say its his teeth

20. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member