Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Waseone, Jun 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

i liked those except the last 1 got the paint chipped off. why are they gross?

besides ur name is vanilla squeeze!

2. cricket

cricket Elite Member

What the hell happened to my man andre?

3. cricket

cricket Elite Member

4. cricket

cricket Elite Member

I'll knock that bitch up and start drama

5. dcite

dcite Elite Member

that obey stencil stixcker came out kind of grose
    try adhesive spray

6. "LIMIT"

"LIMIT" Senior Member

Nice throwie, work on it a bit more.

And dont put those OBEY stickers, put your own stuff.

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

gesus is from south florida, geez is from canada, pawn is from rotterdam in the neatherlands, and yes i was making a joke
    -----
    foe yes i got your stickers ill flick them in a few mins, geez stickers will be shipped out to him tomarrow
    ----
    i eat clam.. theres a message behind obey... u know what actually i dont know what it is i have a dvd with a interveiw on him and he didnt tell anything about it besides it was a joke at first and that he onyla made a few for his friends and people started thinking it was a gang or a clut and so he started puttin up more but yea... i dont se a meaning behind that but hmmm

8. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

u dont need to flick em, just makin sure u got em

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

well im slacking on the flicks in here so i will

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

11. -->MaNiK1<--

-->MaNiK1<-- Senior Member

DID ANYONE TAKE NOTE OF THE TALKING HEAD I POSTED??! I SPENT TIME ON THAT SHIT!!! :angry:

12. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

13. cricket

cricket Elite Member

gesus is from south florida, geez is from canada, pawn is from rotterdam in the neatherlands, and yes i was making a joke
    -----
    foe yes i got your stickers ill flick them in a few mins, geez stickers will be shipped out to him tomarrow
    ----
    i eat clam.. theres a message behind obey... u know what actually i dont know what it is i have a dvd with a interveiw on him and he didnt tell anything about it besides it was a joke at first and that he onyla made a few for his friends and people started thinking it was a gang or a clut and so he started puttin up more but yea... i dont se a meaning behind that but hmmm [/b][/quote]
    I beleive it had something to do with all the Blankity Blank has a posse shit that was going up in LA involving skateboard crews, he made it as a joke....

I think..

14. "LIMIT"

"LIMIT" Senior Member

15. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

YO I AINT DISSIN U BUT DO UR NAME BIGGER ON THA STICKS OR DONT DO EM AT ALL ITS A WASTE TO MAKE EM SO SMALL NO ONE WILL NOTICE EM U HAVE A SICK NAME U JUS NEED MO SKILL TO FA NESS IT RIGHT .IF U GIVE UP ON EM SEND UR BLANKS TO MI :D

16. "LIMIT"

"LIMIT" Senior Member

You talking about the HELLO MY NAME IS stickers or about the USPS?, because if its about the USPS, I did small because Im using it to send a package. If about the HELLO MY NAME IS, Ill be doing them bigger when I get a decocolor or another paint marker to let them overlap the red color. Hehe, if I give up Ill sure send them to you... :p

17. dcite

dcite Elite Member

keep practicing, not printing

18. "LIMIT"

"LIMIT" Senior Member

Yeah, just the two that are sticked are printed, the others are handmade, but with shitty markers, thats why Im interested on some decos or sharpies.

19. vanillasqueeze

vanillasqueeze Elite Member

its not the marker quality, its the person using them

for a good example, check out evaks stuff..........he freakin uses roseart supplies........(not evak FUA, the other one)

20. "LIMIT"

"LIMIT" Senior Member

Yeah, but the markers that make a thick line (high quality) make a better job than markers that doesnt even have a brand. Im not saying that the stickers are bad because the markers, they arent that bad in real life, but the first thing I said was that I want new paint markers to overlap the red thing on the HELLO MY NAME IS stickers, and make a better job.