Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, RIP.

2. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

oh my god, this is such a sad thread.
    suicide kills alot of people.... very sad.

dear everyone
    if youve ever hurt yourself intentionaly, if youve ever had a abusive relationship with any relatives, if youve ever abused, if youve ever ben abused, if your parents have ever ben abusive/ divoriced, if youve ever done drugs or alcohol to get away, if youve ever had someone very close to you die, if youve ever attempted/ thought about suicide. GO SEE A DOC, please please please! its for you own good, trust me that you life is worth liveing and that seeing a doc will help

ilikepie, please help yourself.
    riot, im really sorry to hear that

souixide...

3. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I just want to talk to my girlfriend.... But I have to wait until Friday IF things go good in court.... My heart slowed down a bit, but I'm still having anxiety attacks......

4. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

i felt the same way and started poppin xanax for that and ended up in the hospital for a week . it really helps to talk to someone if you can

5. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

ilikepie, keep your head up, it takes balls to live in this world. and in my opinion its gutless to kill yourself. its harder to live than to die. im not bashing people who've taken their lives. but theres a lot of shit to live for, even if you dont realize it.

ive got court to, its gay. my first offence and im about to get hit up with 18 months of proby, cant have paint on me, 11pm curfew, and i cant be with my ONLY friend. but whatevs, that shit dont phase me. your young and havent been numbed to the world yet, once you hit 18-19ish then its a lot easier because you realize the only person that really has your back and loves you throughout your life is yourself.

ive tried it as well in my younger days and im glad i lived through it, i never felt my cuts either. it was actually a relief, i only slept well when i cut myself that night. but i found alternatives like sleeping with music on, and some nights when i get really lonely, as gay as it sounds, i pull my teddy bear outta the closet an sleep with it.

but hell, everyones different, i just hope you can deal with it and get through what your going through. were all here to help

6. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

I've said it before on Page 1 and said it again, if anybody is ever in a state of crisis or severe depression and needs help, please PM me, I'll do the best I can to try to help you work through it or just be there as a person to talk to. I don't like to see anybody in that state.
    Word, mad love.
    -J

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Thanks dude, I really have been numbed to a lot of shit though. My sister almost died in the room next to me, her boyfriend (Whos like an older brother) was dead for 11 minutes from coke, and he was doing it again a few days later. I'm not trying to say I'm experienced at life but I think I've had my fair share of downfalls in my 16 years....

8. Church

Church Senior Member

same goes for me. just pm me if you really need someone that wont judge you to vent to.

9. SKriBL*666

SKriBL*666 Elite Member

Man, that takes balls to say rite there.
    People these days never wanna be there for people.

mad :wub:

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i love helping people out in situations like that, but sometimes i just have no idea what to tell them after hearing certain problems

11. Seek38

Seek38 Senior Member

Yeah depression is a sticky situation. sometimes when you try to reach out to people, they just take you as a drama queen or an attention seeker type...and then the people who never reach out keep their thoughts bottled..and their situation escalates

12. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

has anyone seen The Bridge, by erik steele. i saw it today, and it really changed the way i think about that whole issue. This director had a 12 man crew set up cameras on the marin side of the golden gate and filmed 23 of the 24 people that jumped last year. It was extremely tough to watch and i wouldnt see it again, and alot of people got up and bounced during those scenes, but there were some parts that really make you think. they interviewed 6 or 7 of the only known survivors to jump off the bridge, (they said less than 2% of people who jump), and it was sad hearing all their stories and shit. think about that shit, every single one said that as soon as they jumped they realized that all their problems in life could be fixed, except for that they'd just took a dive off the bridge. its sad to think of all the people who die there every year who dont survive and probably have the same thoughts.

good flik, not for the sensitive, but made me look at things differently for sure.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  13. SLEDGEHAMMER

SLEDGEHAMMER Senior Member

Shit man, my mums friend (man) was recently sitting on the edge of a cliff thinking because he was down and some people spotted him so they phoned the police, the poluice turned up with the mans brother, they asked him to come back off the cliff and he was getting up to walk to them and slipped off and died aged 35-45 not sure the exact age but his funeral was 2 days ago.
    He was clearly thinking about suicide but when he decided to make the right choice fate took a nasty turn.

R.I.P.

14. MAST

MAST Elite Member

wow. just wow. i've been watching clips from this movie on youtube, and it looks so insanely heavy. i honestly think i would cry if i saw this.

15. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

^the most insightful parts of the movie are the interviews, but yea actually seeing it is another thing. I went with the gf and we both cried, if you dont something's wrong. i cross the ggb at least once a week, and its hard to get that stuff out of your mind. ive never seen any piece of film thats impacted me more, it really makes you think.

16. BORG

BORG Moderator

i saw a few clips of this vid, so i downloaded it, but am not sure whether to watch it or not, can you tell me if theres some gore in this, cause i honestly am not tryin to see that shit, also is this vid just a bunch of interviews and jumpers???? what else does it contain if not??????? i'm sorry, i'm kinda anxious bout watchin such a intense film

heres some clips-------
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zwl-Pa_QT0M
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rwpDqyRSyt4&feature=related
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=QTtwThhdxf8&feature=related
    interview with kevin hines (survivor)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=L5FO0ab3HFM

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  17. KID XYLENE

KID XYLENE Member

im having uncontrollable mood swings and im taking it out on people who are close to me. im losing trust and interest in all of my friends. i get anxiety just sitting in my room bymyself thinking about how alone i am. yet i can be in a room of 20 people and i still feel completely alone. im slowly isolating my self from loved ones. i pace around my house all hours of the night starting now 1:00am untill round 4:00 am. i dont have enough money to afford therapy.
    im developing minor ocds. cleaning things organizing things having to keep my self occupied.
    one minute ill be veggin out on my bed, then all of a sudden someone says something that just irritates me, the next minute i feel like i need to leave the house or ill beat the shit out of everyone in it.
    i havnt been eating. food has lost all its flavor. im losing all hope in aspect of love career and personal health

i dont know what to do with myself anymore.

18. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

The same answer can be given to most people that feel this way. Though, a deep, meaningful answer is often replied with a "you don't understand!"
    So.
    Stop losing trust in your friends. Stop being anxious. Stop being alone. Stop isolating yourself (making things worse for you deliberately). Stop pacing. Get money for therapy. Stop developing minor ocd's. Stop being irritated. Start eating. Start having hope. Look for something to do with yourself.

19. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

cheers for the summary
    cant read much these days

20. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

kid xylene sounds just like me but i dont bitch about myh problems in a suicide thread,eat a spoon of cement and harden the fuck up,go bombing or something.