Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags Tags Tags

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha tone sucks plain n simple.

2. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

yaya,dont even no why am backing this up i no the letters wer spread out they were hands from last year i was drunk(no excuss) but fuck you waster

3. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

I'm going with waster on that. No excuses.

4. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

fuck excuses... i mean look at the tags i posted.. theyre ugly.. .they are sloppy... so what man? its a fucking tag... do u think i care? i freestyle most of my tags, i throw up any sloppy shit cuz its about bombing... but... if i spend a few extra seconds i can drop a nice clean tag... so far i havent seen that from you.

and u keep on saying wack shit is hot... or saying hot shit is wack... so ya... by definition: toy.

5. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

haha funny givin them props for improving thats not toy.anything thats hot i give props too.so stick the toy remark in ya ass.cuz it ant about style its about what you hit

pace

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

7. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

haha funny givin them props for improving thats not toy.anything thats hot i give props too.so stick the toy remark in ya ass.cuz it ant about style its about what you hit

pace [/b][/quote]
    ya... so hitting a door makes u not a toy?

surrrrrrrrrree....

dont even THINK of schooling me on hits... ive hit hot shit... im still a toy... and youre definatly a toy... got a long way to go... youve been writing waht? 1-2 yrs? haha

hot tags ak, specially berst

8. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

yeah berst with those gangsta ass flares

9. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

ya... so hitting a door makes u not a toy?

surrrrrrrrrree....

dont even THINK of schooling me on hits... ive hit hot shit... im still a toy... and youre definatly a toy... got a long way to go... youve been writing waht? 1-2 yrs? haha

hot tags ak, specially berst [/b][/quote]
    see man thats what i dont get,i ant trying to come off as some dope ass writer.am coming off as a writer,toy or not,i get ups weekly i ant trying to start no beef.an no i been writein since 2000.ama post up some recent stuff

10. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

so u get up weekly?

and? i readily admit im a toy and i get up daily, xcept saturdays lol.

now lets just hope youre recent stuff sucks l;ess.. and this is internet.. how can it be beef? haha

11. French Toast

French Toast Senior Member

12. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

13. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

14. blu

blu Senior Member

hey fuck you waster. i hate the word toy, if someones doing something they love with heart i give them my respects. i cannt stand haters ide rather bomb with nice people then cocky ass homos. ill kick your ass.

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

damn Jape and Tone both suck! maybe they should bomb together....itd be a toy-fest! then all the toys from around the country can get together and paint one big happy piece....(it would obviously suck....duh) so dont get ya hopes up. :rolleyes: <_<

16. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

yo an you would be there too.jock n everyone,ya little faggot.dont go speaking to freely untill you got shit backing your words.

17. QuEeNz-StyLe

QuEeNz-StyLe Senior Member

i dont mean to sound toy or anything but what cap would you guys say was used in this, any fat? seems to small to be pink dot.
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v94_westwriter_tags4.jpg

18. ->toNE*

->toNE* Elite Member

yo ^ orange or pink dot

19. name1

name1 Elite Member

jape that flick is strait retarded. why you gonna take a picture while your in the picture. of a fucking etched mirror in a locked bathroom. what a tool.

u know how expensive that shit is when u get popped. anyways. etch is stupid.

20. name1

name1 Elite Member

i could flare that shit with a ny fat.