Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

@upper90 i fucking hate when kids post like 8 different tags with 1 different letter begging people to choose which one is best. they all suck. fucken do keyboard letters .

SIFEN- that first one the FIN is dope, make the S and I curve to go with that style

2. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

you need to sketch alot more and work on your letter structure. you are wasting paint, on the first one, you had a whole wall to play with, and you started in the middle and had to corner the bitch, why? not hating, just letting you know you are going to regret all of that later down the road. especially if you get popped for it.

3. Lumen

Lumen Member

As soon as I laid down the M i realized i didn't give myself enough room and felt retarded about it, but i had already came that far so i figured id run with it ya know- i am sketching a lot more and it is helping, just spacing and structure alone, but i ain't taking nothing as negative, i have eyeballs too ya know i can see this garbage so don't feel bad for throwing crit my way, its up here for a reason, and in the toy thread for GOOD reason. Also, i didn't have a whole wall, there were about 2 or 3 "others" there already, plus VS spotlighted once where i had to hop the wall and chill for a minute, then they rolled back later during the outline- the whole time i kept thinking i better not get flicked over this gay ass tag.... a burner down the road, bring it- but this garbage, i would have been sick....

4. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

lumen, what im saying is that theres a good 4 feet or more to the left of your L that you could have used as a starting point, and you didnt

5. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

For real, Lumen. Stop painting and start hitting books. Work ONLY in black and white for a bit, don't even bother with colors. Fill up spiral notebooks with handstyles, sketch a lot of straight letters (no funny business) and maybe even play with throws (some may say I have that backwards. To each his own. Personally, I think a straight letter is much easier than crafting a strong throw)

6. Lado

Lado Senior Member

7. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

ladotch - simple and easy got that now try put a little style into those letters nothing major jus little tweaks

high and psn down now i might sketch a little more ... i know some things aren't right but is there anything I can build off add to add a lil more flavor to my handy?

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMAG0081.jpg

8. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

not feeling it pesue that E i maaad wack and the S tu big and take the $ things off the U looks like an O try making them lower case and see how that works out

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

word just a shot high doodling its pesoe ive got a basic hand jus tryin to evolve it somehow

10. Lumen

Lumen Member

I feel ya, its hard not to paint tho...like really. Even tho i know its not going to be all crisp and burnin the feeling while painting is hard to pass up...but i gotts say that as soon as i started sketching my game tightened up with paint..probably take your advice and sketch it up for a few months then hit the bricks again and see if i get any better.lol no funny business.....every time i start doing something basic i want to play with it and add shit...thats usually where things go sour....and then to weedeater...yes i know, i didn't plan the space well at all --amateur mistake i guess. Like i said i know i messed it up, but what should have i done ya know once started...what do you guys do if poor planning or other situation leaves you with no room? the spacing wasn't the only huge mistake, all the letters seem to ride up diagonally- so size wise their all off too. Plus I tried adding to many things that i just wasn't capable of yet with paint...the quicker black book version of that tag was pretty dope but can control and toy tactics left the paint version out to dry. I really am a decent artist but transferring over to city landscape and pigment is different and i keep trying to rush everything...like i have sooo many ideas and have the balls to hit the spots, i aint got shit to do -psn is down for the count, and I have an ass breezy job so time and money really are not an issue...all i want to do is these big amazing pieces in the most ridiculous spots but the paitence to get there......hard to keep hold of that

11. ian

ian Elite Member

alphabet! which letters are solid and which need work? apologies for the bottom of the K running through the S and T

ai.imgur.com_fWIkO.png

12. ribcage

ribcage Banned

B,C,D,E,F,G,J,K,L,N,P,R,S,T,,U,V,Y need work

@lumen when you realize you fucked up you stop, and then fix it... sometimes that means starting over

13. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

14. ribcage

ribcage Banned

is english used a lot there? Whats the dominant language?

anyways nice hand

15. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah basically everyone speaks english, even sometimes more than they speak arabic (myself for example)
    but arabic is the dominant language. and the 3rd lang is french

16. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

haha Phat, that lil phrase next to your hand is money.

hows this for a one liner?
    ai136.photobucket.com_albums_q168_matthew1o_0427111602.jpg

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^cant read it

french really? thats something i wouldnt have guessed

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeh french... see following the collapse of the ottoman empire after World War I, our country was mandated to France. so they taught us a whole lotta things and the language was a big deal. You couldn't live right around the country if you didn't learn french.

and dankbudz, he;s right, the tag is illegible, does it say semen? lol

19. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

Soir

Attached Files:

20. wackiwo

wackiwo Member

dont put all the +'s in it...