Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Been a while, Skin. Good to see those handies back. Peep the handstyle battle thread and join in.

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

yeah it has...and the TASK one? i already joined

3. DieHippie

DieHippie Senior Member

mues - nice and simple . i like the blue one more although . but that public enemys bitchin .
    seek - the bottom right corner one is the illest to me . top right is nice too its just something about it that im not likin .
    nike - pretend like your in kindergarten and get some lined paper and write your tag in between 3 or 4 lines . slant the letters ( all the same way ) from time to time .
    hick - you too .
    vocer - the third ones not bad at all .
    skina - looks like you got your shit down . im feelin it g props .

reepher one liner
    [Broken External Image]:http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk190/gimmiegotshot/reepher.jpg

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

5. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Feelin that reepher. However it reminds me a lot of Veefer...

Skina- there's some parts of your hand that get too jumbled. And the circle is all around bad (no pun intended). But the same can be said of mine...

Hick- back to the basics. Just sloppy stuff. Keep it clean and consistent for a while.

Vocer- Not a bad start. Just get those motions down to clean it all up. And try to slowly add some style.

Haven't posted a hand in a while
    ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0365_1.jpg

6. skud9

skud9 Member

7. threethirty

threethirty Member

Thanks for the advice everyone- I appreciate it. I'll try and give some even though I'm still working on mine:

Reepher, I like it..it does kind of remind me of VFR's hand but still it's good

Klauser, I like your's too, not really my style but it looks good. The circle above the a looks a little out of place though but not awful.

Skud, try and write it more "natural" now, just like normally handwriting the word "Skud". The U throws the whole tag off and the letters aren't really even. It has potential though.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  8. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Skud yo shit is way too overdone. I was lurking around some old places thanks to new classes and caught some pictures of some old ass shit. Red mops new and I'm toolin out and posting the one involving weed because I really like the tag underneath. So a post for funsies, shits, and giggles. And for people to take a stab at my bad tags.

0125120837.jpg
    0125120833.jpg
    l.jpg
    0125120843.jpg

9. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

No other handy lovers?

I also love Faust and the US postal service.

0125122255.jpg

I spelled peele wrong didn't I? God dammit...

10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I'm glad you broke out of the habit of doing your S's like before. What marker you using for the slaps?

11. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

I don't wanna talk about it....definitely not chisel sharpies.

what else can i rack

Also if you're talking about the s that I think you are I still do that much too often outside of stickers, someday it will be good.....some day

12. yangski

yangski Member

My first tag ever..please give me some advice!
    425141_3139974180570_1301372314_33291768_1013149474_n.jpg

13. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

first two letters work well but it goes downhill fast. loosen up and don't do that dumb shit with the k

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Naw the one you just posted before. Your other older posts are good, I just don't like when people have such a harsh angle on their S.

15. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

ahhh my bad. binder was a magnum, mops are always kiwi, and the old ass tags were a german montana bombing marker that the popo stole from me last summer. Now all I use is the montana empty 15 mm. need something new for better precision though.

Also, this is what I'm hoping will soon become every s of mine. I like to think it's original and if I calm down I should be able to get it. Really need to focus when I do it though because every time I apply that shit to bathroom stalls it looks like some wonky trash.

0125122351.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  16. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Its nice. Keep practicing to get it down.

17. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

both pics were on a kleenx paper i mean you cant really get dope circles done but let me throw a real tag in a bit thanks for teh crit tho

18. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

^didn't catch that tis nice

19. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

20. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

gotta be honest I don't like the majority at all. and that toss up s looks like scanners but that could be coincidence.
    but that's how playing with yourself usually goes then something good pops up outta the blue.