Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

need me some crits if any ones got the time, been stuck on the same ol shit and when i experiment ervything turn shitty.

Attached Files:

2. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

dont see what's wrong with that ^ second e's a bit pointy maybe but it just looks like more development is in order

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

12:32 am

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

5. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

DKODE- I've always liked your hands. They could definitely use some tightening up, but you have a nice natural style.

SEDER- The leaning lowercase e's look really off. And maybe try just curving the bottom of that S. Nice and uniform though.

Spelling CATARACTS wrong and writing CATARATS.

ai357.photobucket.com_albums_oo20_NouveauP_IMG_0379.jpg

6. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

a warning dkode, people may call you stupid for using krylons with that tip, not saying your dumb, but others might

that catarats is pretty dope

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

thier not krylons, their exports. and its the tip the come with, u just adjust it so its sorta slanted like [/]

8. toopski

toopski Guest

krylon isnt sold in australia to my knowledge as i have plenty of mates looking for it

its the shit export $2.5-$3 a can paint

9. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

trying out an oldstyle i had
    IMG00085.jpg

10. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

11. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Ill! ^^^

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7154_6787260215_8e08a913a7.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  12. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

13. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/presspauseny/494524983/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/presspauseny/144858393/
    Since you're going to write whatever the fuck you want though, the red ones look like shit. Invest in a bag of like 100 female fats. The blues look a bit better, how bout using that last capital E for the e in YES. Your Y's are boring, add a bit of style. And youre trying too hard on the S's. Just keep it simple and stylish.

Nouv i feel like you can do more with that S, and im not feelin the K. Steezy lookin carot though haha

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

ya the y is pretty shit, these pics are from a long time ago, around 2008. just found em while browsing through my flicks and thought i'd post em. sometimes i just write different words for tags to experiment with different letters. but ya i agree would look alot better done with fat caps. would u believe all those tags in red were done with just 1 can ha.

15. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

Really like nouveau's hands.
    0130122220.jpg

16. toopski

toopski Guest

unless that YES is australian please dont post that shit hes not even in the same country if he aint aussie so it doesnt matter tbh

17. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

^He's from NY. It doesn't matter to you, and I don't give a fuck what he does really, but to me it's important to try to have an original name. It feels good to be the best and hopefully only person writing a particular name, it makes it yours. Thats my 2c though, if you just want to be sure you'd never cross paths with the dude its up to you of course.

Speak- you'll probably want a rounded P with those letters, work on the bottom of the E, open the A more, and lose the top curl on the K. Thats a solid S to build off.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  18. Skadeem

Skadeem Senior Member

how do you round that p to make it match that though, the point on the p goes with the a too

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

do a lone loop kinda like the top of the s and e

20. toopski

toopski Guest

unless u make up a word most things that are real words are taken somewhere mate i know writers who been killing it since the 80's and 90's that started writing a word that was taken even back then and most aint a basic word