Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I think a capital E would look better in that. And then keep the lower case e for the zebra tag ;)

2. PETER

PETER Elite Member

sek becareful with the K you tend to go a bit overboard and it becomes too intense. otherwise I like.

3. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

Just a new tag ive been workin on (says ASKID). think im about done..crits if you dont mind.
    @jiksa - sick dude!
    P1020409.jpg P1020410.jpg P1020411.jpg

4. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

dollar can paint drips

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_muestag.jpg_a2fce80efffad1e612257b148a12436d.jpg

5. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Not a fan of the left star. Get some funk in that M to balance it.

6. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

@ MN Nice - i know im a toy. but maybe kick out the leg of the M and have it flow into that star

7. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

agreed

8. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

Alright, so ive been sketching out this new calligraphy style for a tag (ASKID). something i can do large or small..detailed or up down fade. lookin to see some crits on a few versions ive com up with. i know the last one is bit illegible. i like the natural hearts that come at the bottom but im not sure if it obscures the D too much.

P1020413.jpg

9. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

completely unreadable up there^
    mues, I'd go with a pointy M dude... go ahead and try it out, see how you feel it

10. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

lmao someone watched infamy ;-) ...... 1.44..... ENEM phillies

11. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

We could use some more philly style in this thread but asis doesn't understand it yet. Shit, neither do I though.

12. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

I did, so i have been practising this new handstyle a bit. :p
    you dig it?
    how can i fix up?
    and @MN - thanks dude. im still tryin it out. philly style comin from the cold white north.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  13. Dossbog

Dossbog Senior Member

@MM Nice : I agree, there is much to be learned from philly style. I'd really like to learn how to do those really tall skinny tags that almost look like throw ups!

14. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

True story man. Ive been trying a few different tall skinny tags out but nothin really seems to work for me yet.
    so far, that unreadable scribble on the previous page is the best ive gotten.. even large scal on a wall doesn't look too shabby

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Its kind of inevitable to learn unless you're from there. I mean, you could look up photos of philly tags and try to see how they get there letters done, but its also like seeing a japanese tag in america since probably no one else in your area does em.

My recommendation is scrap the philly and go around your nearest big city for a day and flick photos of tags. The best inspiration is of your peers.

16. Dossbog

Dossbog Senior Member

Causr Kersm Twice Orek......these are the handstyles i admire in my city

17. Asis13

Asis13 Senior Member

haha i am in the 'big city' for my area. but respect guys, dossbog and MN thanks for the imput.. probably won't scrap the philly idea, just put it on hold until i come up with better handstyle and tags first

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  18. rollfatblunts

rollfatblunts Member

The box was just something i did on the way to school all the time lol, but the tree is on a trail with a bunch of good chill spots, and i was ripped off my head so why the fuck not.

19. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

20. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

mayb u look in at it like that cuz its SEKZ and all those lines at the end are the z...not just extensions of the k