Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

celty lose the loops and arrows

nice dank

2. Celty

Celty New Member

Okay, thanks! For the Y, should I make the bottom just go straight down? If that makes sense...

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

U want all of ur letters to match and fit together, u dont want em to be the same or to similar though obviously, fow now just loose the arrows and extensions in ur letters, get a nice basic flow down with the name u got

4. Celty

Celty New Member

Kay, I rewrote it a bunch more and these are the last few. I still feel like I'm being kinda sloppy but idk :/

celty tag 2.jpg

5. perseus

perseus New Member

orsiris.jpeg Just started bouta month ago, still trying to work on a name and letters. O is fucked up, I know, but thoughts so far? Says Osiris.

6. NewWorldCommunity

NewWorldCommunity Senior Member

osiris is a shoe brand, change your name, and celty, loose the extention on the "c" and dont make the "c" part of the "e"

7. Gust

Gust Senior Member

photo3.JPG
    kid crossed me out.
    i fixed it.

8. ryda

ryda Senior Member

@NWC also osiris was and egyptian god so pretty kool name if you can pull off a god type status haha

9. Brosef Stalin

Brosef Stalin Member

IMG_0063[1].jpg

First time in my books in months, been so busy with life lately =S

10. perseus

perseus New Member

figured i'd catch some flak because of the shoe brand, but definitely had the god in mind when i thought of the name haha

11. NewWorldCommunity

NewWorldCommunity Senior Member

Osiris, change your name. Every toy decides to start writing complex shit. If you're just starting, which it seems evident that you are, your letters are gonna trip you up. S's are hard letters for the middle of a word, double I's will probably look whack too. idk, I'd say start simpler than that.

12. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^shit advice, write what you want. i will say, shorter might be easier though. try OSIRE or SIRIS, or some other derivative.
    also, NWC, if it's hard for you to make an S in the middle of a word flow properly, it doesn't make it universal. everybody has different styles that they can make work.
    @osiris: keep working at it though,
    also, @celty: the C to E connection is actually pretty visually interesting, but if you plan o keeping it, the rest of the letters should be in style more complimentary to the first two. the L is okay, but if it were me, i would make the top of the T ess arch over the other letters, and the bottom of the y would bend and come back towards the T to mirror the shape of the C, if that makes sense?
    hope that helps?

13. Foo

Foo Senior Member

IMG_0471.jpg

Hahaha well what a start. .-.

14. Celty

Celty New Member

@Arose.One: Thank you!! Yes that is very helpful and I really appreciate it :) It makes a whole lot more sense. I will work on it!

15. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

16. Cider

Cider Senior Member

Screen Shot 2013-01-07 at 7.01.42 PM.jpg
    Quick pen tags + some char's ill throw next to tags if i've got the time

17. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

@celty Iv seen some of ur old posts then at the new pic u posted, u have come a long way keep up the good work. Personally my fav out of those uv posted is 2nd from the top far left, but then that's just my taste :)

18. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

just by the way youre that choked over one door i can tell you dont get up. crush that fuckn mongoloid, youve got to go ham on them. ive ruined a few kids careers until theyve completely stopped writing or changed names

19. KATCHWREK

KATCHWREK Member

people tend to just try and tag real quick and make it seem crazy and somewhat illegible cause i guess they dont really understand it yet, slow down and concentrate on the letters if u were to separate all the letters each one has to be able to stand on its own and b dope on its own

20. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

He's been posting for like 3 days, what do you mean "come a long way"? And he has made little to no improvement.

And he's biting cope2's C (which is weak in the first place to be honest).