Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tags

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Denz_one, Jul 11, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

Yo bbuba. If I was you Id copy FAZR from the letters on your keyboard bruz. Then make them all italics to the left. Then to the right. Then try dropping the lowest part of the letter down (Like the tail on the R) Then start messing around with them. And dont rush. Its like your being chased by the cops, even on your blackbook. So slow it down and simplify it.

2. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

Yh i agree your trying to do something way abover your level just sketch up a few tweaked letters if you get me like FAZR

3. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

no! wha tthe hell man! i dont see why you people keep tellin other people to bite the shit on your keyboard. bubba, do simple letters but dont do every letter with a bunch of straight lines like youre just smackin the paper..just do a normal straight letter tag. itll develope as you get better.

4. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

5. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

YH lol wat i was trying to get at , just draw simple letters with a loose hand and let the pen flow dont try and join your letters in ridiculous places or at uneven levels.

6. CaMa

CaMa Senior Member

I understand what your sayin Baze but like He shouldnt go ahead of himself and rush it as soon as he is if he has no letter form. But your advice is true. Just practice practice practice is probably the best advice as everyone has there own way of teaching/learning.

7. bbuba

bbuba Senior Member

thanx to all and to all good day

8. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

Yeah bro and stop fuckin rushing and dragging your sharpie, youre making it look like shit

9. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

you should take your own damn advice and loose that cama tag in your avatar. i love when kids give advice when they have no idea what they're talking about.

farz...first of all you dont gotta take up a whole page with one tag. waste of fucking paper. do little tags and just fill up pages front and back. anyways just write normal letters that are all on the same level, all the same size, not connected, and with no ugly add ons.

10. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

11. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

thats a sick tag trash wat kinda cap u use for that? is it even paint?

12. Sans

Sans Member

13. erambik1

erambik1 Senior Member

trash I love your work as always ^^

you're american, right?

14. GnawTheBones

GnawTheBones Member

I changed my username from Evak, due to the fact that there is already an evak on here. I also racked a bunch o black markers yesterday so heres the new tag in black.

[Broken External Image]:http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/ghr7891/DSCN0163.jpg

Eroe-I guess its a good start, but start messin with the letters a bit, it just looks to generic

15. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

yea its paint, just a pink dot.. half blocked tho

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__tags_DSC01142.jpg
    Bumpppppppp

Knaw dont underline the letters with the K like that. the other leters are fine

16. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

Trash are you from glasgow? :eek:

17. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

nah Northern Ireland

18. Lunatic

Lunatic Senior Member

trash.. the letters in that tag get better as they go along make em all flow like the s and the h. im feelin it tho

19. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

lulz, close enough.. :rolleyes:
    i'll try n get one of my burner tags.

20. GnawTheBones

GnawTheBones Member