Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

dude i think anyone wood go to amsterdam with there GF... i wood thats for damn sure

2. consume

consume Senior Member

your saying you won't get any seeds when you breed a male and female plant together? if thats the case, then I think you need to check your sources and brush up on breeding a bit more.

I'm hoping for Amsterdam next year, and BC this summer but we'll see how things work out.

3. element503

element503 Elite Member

amsterdam eh?... leagal marijuana. you 18?

4. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

5. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

god damn car2nist.......you lucked the fuck out.

no offence, but are u the kind of guy thats a dick and treats people like shit? u cant blame me for not knowing after reading all the beef on here......

but anyways you should take this opertunity as a gift from god....haha .........cuz i know for sure its going to be a really good thing for u.

6. Fear And Loathing

Fear And Loathing Senior Member

damn Car2n thats everything i could ever ask for :lol:

7. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

its not legal...its tolerated...get your shit straight son.

8. STONES ONES

its not legal...its tolerated...get your shit straight son. [/b][/quote]
    its legal u retard

they have places called hash bars where its like a coffe shop but the menue is filled with diferant types of weed. and u can use there bongs and bubblers and shit

9. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Actually I'm hoping for seeds that are more atune to my climate for next year.
    And spits does that mushroom say LSD? You stupid, I hate you.

Folks, you getting pussy, chronic and a free trip? I envy you like dikes do men. Well not really "Duffy" hahahahahahahaha... Jk You my nigga.
    I've never even smoked like real hash only finger hash and that black soap bar shit that looks like fucking resin.

Yo Targon Mouth Wash is the perfect pipe/bong cleaner.

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

its legal u retard [/b][/quote]
    sorry, you're the retard on this one. adamo is right

11. STONES ONES

that's funny because last summer when i went to amsterdam....i went to atleast 10 diferant hash bars. they look like a regular coffe shop. and they are really really common.

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

13. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Normally arguing is looked down apon by the stoner thread but I think this is a somewhat worthy topic...

14. STONES ONES

^^^i agree, its cool to think 2 diferant things and not sound like ass holes.....

but anyways i dont understand.....it sais it's illigal but hash bars are aloud to sell it and people over 18 are alowed to carry it????? that doesnt make sense...or am i just retarted?

15. STONES ONES

by the way jerlocks....your sig is fucking priceless. a man with a good sig is a man worth talking to. lol

16. element503

element503 Elite Member

i dunno. when im high i hate to argue but all i do is argue with my friends when im in my normal state of mind. its because when your high your relaxed and dont care much for doing that kind of stuff. but when your mind is actually working you can do it.

17. cricket

cricket Elite Member

In Amsterdam, there are streets with a beautiful woman in every door way all telling you that they want you.

18. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

your saying you won't get any seeds when you breed a male and female plant together? if thats the case, then I think you need to check your sources and brush up on breeding a bit more.

I'm hoping for Amsterdam next year, and BC this summer but we'll see how things work out. [/b][/quote]
    how did i say that? i said if u cross an indica and sativa plant, itll be a hybrid plant with differant strains. thats why its so important too kill/move male plants away from females, becuase if you leave them close the male will polinate the female plant, thus creating seeded bud which no one wants. males create bud, but its seeded. but no i was no sayin u wont get seeds if u cross a male and female plant. thats the only way to create spliced strains and create hybrids for certain climates. beleive me, i know what im talkin bout.

and bigbomba, yah i got busted, but they didnt bring me too my house, they brought me too havocs. so i was good on that on. we got off easy, there not goin any further with the thing. it was merely a "let ya parents deal wit ya" they brought me to havocs cuz no one at my house was home and they wanted an adult too tell my parents. but they were too lazy too.

19. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

AA i thought u were out off BS like a fat kid at weight watchers? as far as seeded bud goes ill take it cuzz its cheaper and im patient enought 2 de-seed b4 i smoke so....hehe i dont know what i jsut said

20. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^haha i get what ya mean. and ya i was gonna leave BS but i came back only for the CT thread and this thread. so this is the only activity youll really see me get on BS for now.