Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Slob

Slob Elite Member

just for canvas and stickers.

2. consume

consume Senior Member

well, your half right. it is important to understand the all the cannabinoids and their effects, but over time the thc will degrade over time leaving you with cannabinol, so age is also a contributing factor in the high you get.

nice joint slob

3. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

split a half O of some sticky icky herb last night....smokes so well. Paid only $40 for my quarter...which came out to exactly 7.3g's All i can say is i'm a happy man and tonight is gonna be funzie

4. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

i smoke mostly bammer it sucks but i get it for free and i get sum grey too.

5. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

if you can get cheap weed for free, than take it. hell, if i could get shake/trim for free i'd take it...

not that i like smoking shitty ass weed, but shit sure does make good honey oil for about $10 invested into supplies, and under an hour of your time...

good way for a man to make some money, especially for those of you in the US who don't have things like oil or hash hit the market as often or in as good of quality as us canucks do.

6. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Blunts will usually put you on your ass and leave you all nasty tobacco feeling. Indicas will make you caugh more as they have more oil in them, usually give you a more clean floating high. Sativa will leave your eyes more red, increased hunger and that sleepy stony high, before going to sleep. The picking also has a major effect on it as the THC starts do degrade into CBL & CBN which make you drowsy, when the plants getting ready to die in fall.

7. bumsuckfun

bumsuckfun Elite Member

for me, indicas give me a sleepy introverted high... i like to refer to this as being 'stoned'.... definately a nice relaxing high, great after a long-day of work like car2nist said. i've never reached a really stoned high from smoking indica, but from hash which is a similar high. after having smoked enough i start to trip out right bad, and mild visual hallucination (i start noticing a flashing in the corner of my eyes, usually at the bottom of my range of vision, that aren't there). i always find after a big hash session that i sometimes start hearing things too... not enough that i think it's real... but close to it, have to check over my shoulder just to make sure everynow and then...

and sativas give me a more energetic high... a good mid-day high. much more energetic. makes you want to go run a mile just for the hell of it... kinda makes me feel like a little kid again. honey oil has a high similar to this.

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

picked up a nice quarter of mids (moneys for bonnaroo, cant buy dank), and smoked a fat blunt with my sis last night since she found it for me (it was one of my friends i forgot the number for heh, but we know the same people so its good)

i never really sat down and talked to my sister, but shes a cool person heh, never realized it, she kept repeating dave chappelles "i smoke rocks" in his little crackhead voice, so that was funny lol

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^haha cool. how old is ya sis?

smoked a few bowls last nite and blunt. fun times.

10. element503

element503 Elite Member

ive sort of gotten over weed. i quit. i find myself spending every cent i find on canibus. maybe when im 15 ill get back into it cuz ill have a job. other than that its scavenger smokin 4 me.

11. segway

segway Elite Member

good for you element, wait until you are older to do drugs

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, thats the worst advice i ever heard, dont do drugs period

im quitting once i get my 74 corvette stingray, VROOM NIGGAS, with a v8 350 under the hood, i figured it's ALOT better than going to amsterdam for a mont.

13. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

last night i blazed with the biggest bitch in the world...never again. These ho's are so randomly spazztic...jeez

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, haha...

lMFAO, just because i just smoked a big bowl of nice mids+some hash, so i pictured a really fat bitch :X with ali g as that cazakistani (sp?) smokin a doob

15. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

another car im thinking about is the 1968 Mustang Coupe...

16. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

17. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

ha...if she was fat i woulda slapped the shit outta her. I don't hang with fat people..they make me look overly good looking :p But ya this girl was sexy but was the worst trip for me..so whack.

18. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

in the usa, how much do u pay for an 8th. of an ounce. or is it measured differently there

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i tryed to go and get a new glass bong today, everywere i went was either closed or asked for id... :(

20. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

40 bills for a sliCE