Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

2. MAST

MAST Elite Member

just had to go down to the police dept at 8am to get booked for my first citation. i gotta go again on the 6th.

i got 2 citations for possession in 8 days, pulled over 3 times, 2 of which were in less than 24 hours. motherfuckers got it out for me. the last 2 times i got pulled over were for absolute bullshit. i got searched every time too. the second citation was because this kid i was with had some bud and he threw it under my seat and didn't take the fucking blame for it, so i got the charge. so so shitty. now i got 2 court dates next month and a traffic ticket to pay. i hear that i'm probably gonna get 1 year of probation and my license suspended for at least 6 months. i'm seriously fucking pissed. there's gonna be mad problems if that kid doesn't man the fuck up and pay half the court fees for me.

fuck the police.

3. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

montana that blunt is ugggly.
    but a strange coincidence.
    i had some strawberry swishers last night.
    they were the XL's in the plastic tube though.

and MAST, i hope you are gonna beat that kid's ass.
    i would regardless if he pays your court fees. that's just something you don't do.

4. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

take the blame
    tell the kid court fees are more than they are
    ??????
    PROFIT!

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

there's a little more to it. this kid smokes me out blunts upon blunts almost nightly (still), and i used to get hooked up fat from him whenever i bought. i wasn't as mad at the time as i am now, cause i didn't completely think about the consequences. this kid was the only one in the car under 18, so he would've been the only one who would get more than a citation. he had another quarter and eighth and a scale all crotched, and if he had gone to spend the night in juvie, they would've found all that, and he would've gotten a distribution charge. i do realize that these are all his own problems, but i kinda didn't have as much of a problem takin one for the team as long as i'm completely reimbursed and then some.

i dk. the situation will start to unravel soon enough.

and gfat, that idea's gold. but all the profit would go toward paying off my other citation.

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

hopefully that'll be a lesson on who to bring in your car with you, and with what, and what time, and yada yada yada. you have to always roll with kids that got heart, not a bitch ass little snitch who throws his herb and says it's not his. niggha, how hard is it to understand, eat that shit like it were chicken parmagen, which sounds damned good right now.. if they find the empty bag... i was keeping my jewelery in there... (no jewelery)... sir you don't want to see my peircing... i always just stuck that shit near my asshole under my balls, pray to god it doesn't fall. whitey tideys could actually save your life. i've had my pants shaken, dick grabbed, frisked, been told to jump up and down repeatedly, and that shit still maintains in my asshole/ballsack area. and of course when i go home i get a new bag or just smoke all that shit...

who else loves being let go by cops to smoke a fat blunt and laugh about it? i know i do.

7. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

but honestly mast, what kind of a friend would let you take the fall for them?
    it's a bitch move to not own up to your own shit.

8. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

kick his ass mass. spit in his face, and write BOMBACLAT on his forehead.

9. MontanaPainter

10. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

steam roller?
    i love the color.

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

nice steamroller montana.

biz: if ur reading this get on msn bro. i needa talk to u.

12. MontanaPainter

13. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

ive notice for me it only lets off smoke if i take giant chalk hits but if i just take regular hit it doesnt do that...for me anyways

and a thing you cand do to stopp it from letting off smoke is put yur lighter ontop of the bowl so it goes out before you clear it

14. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

clear the chamber slowly. if you clear the chamber too fast the water level changes and pushes air out the bowl, making it puff.

15. SWIV3Lone

SWIV3Lone Senior Member

what can i make a bowl out of for my hommade bong?

i got all the stem and stuf made already and i usually just make a little foil one everytime i smoke but i dont want to get alzheimers

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

aluminum can, but only temporary.
    look around for anything metal or glass that could be made into a bowl with a little drilling or cutting

17. MontanaPainter

ITS STARTING (aaahh caps) to turn blue and red now

edit::::
    just smoked another bowl

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i want a color changer!
    oh well.

i think i'll join you, montana. time to go smoke

19. MontanaPainter