Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rarl

rarl Senior Member

It was a movie. So I might of heard wrong when he said how much acid was in his pants.

2. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

yeah man, when the carb is on that side it feels all awakward but its a nice thick piece of glass so im content with it

3. DOUK or DIE

DOUK or DIE Elite Member

4. CiFiL

CiFiL Senior Member

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

so punkers do crystal meth eh...

...edit... whoops

im high so i thought that was a glare and whats in the top left baggy is shards

but now i see that its coke on the mirror haha

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, i dont think you wanna see it, its regs, just right off a brick, but aint brown shit, its a nice green, but its compressed, aint worth lookin at.

7. esaem

esaem Senior Member

or you dont have it

8. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha, if yall wanna see some brick weed ok, haha, ill take a picture

i just dont think brick weed is good, i dont like smoking it much, but hey, its free, and this brick dont taste bad, you sure yall need a picture? damn the internet is hard to talk on haha

its just not a half anymore, still a bunch

9. element503

element503 Elite Member

I thought it said 100 hits, not 8. Or i just heard wrong. [/b][/quote]
    if your talking about slc punk its 100. i have the movie on my computer.

10. Boopathy Bangalidad

Boopathy Bangalidad Senior Member

sorry car2n this thread is fucking lame. i feel like im a freshman in highschool again.

so i guses its cool if you a freshman in highschool

11. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i wish i was a freshmen in highschool again

:| i hate being old with all the shorties being so young

12. Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson Senior Member

13. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

yea, 19, and IN highschool still, 6th year, im old.

14. esaem

esaem Senior Member

damn, i dropped out my freshman year.

15. tre'tre'

tre'tre' Senior Member

hey car2nist im comin down to charleston today

16. CiFiL

CiFiL Senior Member

A LOT OF PUNKS TWEEK!!!! i dont, i just do coke cuz you can maybe get some sleep at the end of the night, ive donr my fair share of tweek....and im over it

17. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

word up to that shit, i finally found a good chemist thats a friend of a friends, lol, microdots for 10 bucks each, i wish i could fin dit for less though, but its hard to come by nowadays around here

18. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

I know its nothing like weed thats why it fuckin sucks. I've done it like 6 times and haven't had any hallucinations yet. I dont think im going to try any. [/b][/quote]
    dude you're a fucking tool, dont use a normal lighter when u smoke salvia, use a butane lighter, one of those u can buy at the indian gas stations for $5, the intensity of the flame sets it off, and no shit its not like weed, thats why cannabis is cannabis and salvia is salvia, get the 10x extract, dont buy the garbage leaves, if u smoked that shit with me you would think salvia was god....

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

20. esaem

esaem Senior Member

dude you're a fucking tool, dont use a normal lighter when u smoke salvia, use a butane lighter, one of those u can buy at the indian gas stations for $5, the intensity of the flame sets it off, and no shit its not like weed, thats why cannabis is cannabis and salvia is salvia, get the 10x extract, dont buy the garbage leaves, if u smoked that shit with me you would think salvia was god.... [/b][/quote]
    nigga im a tool cuz my toleration is higher for salvia?

by theway WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY "SALVIA IS LIKE WEED" nigga I said smoke REAL weed cuz people try to front and say salvias weed when it aint fucking SHIT. aight no beef dude just sayin.

change of topic tho anyone ever smoked so much they hallucinated? i only done it once we smoked 1 ounce of schwag (yes i kno, i didnt buy it someone else did) rolled a grip of blunts then smoked like a quad of dank, then a couple grav. bong hits of realll dank (this was between 4 people) and i had 2 adderall pills that day (i took em the good way ;) and some xanax bars and den dude brought over some keef and thats the only time . I hallucinated a little more than when we did a couple micros :angry: bad acid in minnesota

it was a diff hallucination tho cuz like, i was actually beliven the shit i saw

but it was a diff hallucination like i was actually beliven the shit i saw like i saw someone and i was yellen at em then i got closer n no one was there it was some cool shit

btw the danks we grav'd was some kush we did bout 5 hits each