Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. put5

put5 Senior Member

it all depends on the store and the people in it.

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Cigarettes take my high down for me, but that probably has to do with the fact that I smoke cigarettes even when I'm not smoking doja. Adding tobacco to your blunt is just overkill. But thats how I started smoking cigarettes, I used to buy sacks from these asian bangers in high school and they would bum me newports and be like "Ay dawg, the ports make your high even better"

3. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

fack, its 6 30 am and i am fackin tanked, i called in sick to work but stoped by a lil while ago to get foodc uz im ritarted, ahaha im sucha tanked dumb ass so im fackin working 8am-2pm and i havent slept yet man, fuck, dunno why im tellin ya guys but im just trying to kill time haha

4. segway

segway Elite Member

5. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

For the chili, seq, I'd just recommend dumping about... an eigth or a quarter of herb in the chili and let it simmer for a good 20-30 minutes

6. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

there, with chocolate chip cookies.

7. Boopathy Bangalidad

Boopathy Bangalidad Senior Member

1. buy nuggets

2. pack bowl/ roll dutch,

3. smoke

4.walk to store

5. buy cookies

8. Adamo

Adamo Elite Member

the last 4 days have been constant alcohol and drug abuse for my body...getting about 3 hours of sleep in the first 48 hours was hectic indeed...

9. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

FACK YOU MOTHERFACKER.

10. segway

segway Elite Member

haha thanks car2n. you ever tried the ramen recipe? you take a bit more than you would smoke to get high, take the same amount of butter, then half of that butter more (about 1.5 times the weed in size) put them in water at a low boil for 20 minutes and then cook the ramen as you would normally.

11. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

it all depends on the store and the people in it. [/b][/quote]
    yea i went in....they didnt really care.....the dude was cool...ill post a pic of it soon

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

my glass bong stem and bowl went into a flavored water bottle, its a really nice bong too, used the rubber sealer to seal it, it looks pretty (the bottle) :X haha, and anyways, i poured grape soda in with the berry Fruit2o (its gross if you drink it, fruit2o that is...), and omg, it makes the best smoke.

13. esaem

esaem Senior Member

ay yall make cannabutter? my boy done it with hash it got you high for like 2 days but shit you take some buds mix it in with some amount of butter and stir it with water until its like sloppy then refridgerate it and put it on bagels

i aint no tutorial writer so look it up dats the basics

14. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i posted a cannibutter, well, quoted it from when i posted it, and its right in the middle of this page

15. esaem

esaem Senior Member

Cigarettes take my high down for me, but that probably has to do with the fact that I smoke cigarettes even when I'm not smoking doja. Adding tobacco to your blunt is just overkill. But thats how I started smoking cigarettes, I used to buy sacks from these asian bangers in high school and they would bum me newports and be like "Ay dawg, the ports make your high even better" [/b][/quote]
    most people dont inhale cigs tho, if you inhale correctly it'll sting a bit but if you a heavy smoker its straight but you just inhale it slowly and cleanly and it'll give you a high booster.. also people like use it when they havent smoked for awhile (I smoke at least twice a day and have for about a year straight) if you skip a day or somethin and smoke a cig it seems like it "re-activates" some shit and makes you feel high. try it, dont smoke for a day (you can after the cig ;) ) but inhale it REALLY goods

16. Boopathy Bangalidad

Boopathy Bangalidad Senior Member

17. esaem

esaem Senior Member

18. ANTIC

ANTIC Elite Member

bumpin the thread

19. esaem

esaem Senior Member

I offically am an addict. I havent smoked for 3 days and my eyes are just beating sore and i cant sleep and everythings so damn boring man. My bowls gone, my weeds gone i have no money i dont kno i been smokin every day but i have the worst headaches. god damnit tomarrow i think ill pick up a nice fat dank sack

20. RJX

RJX Senior Member