Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. esaem

esaem Senior Member

yo guys are idiots it not hard to understand at all. I just thought there was more to it thats wh yi asked but shit thats easy.

my way of life is a herbal remedy

2. OPRAH!

OPRAH! Senior Member

haha nickel bags, i havent bought one in a long ass time

i just get quarters or halves now... just picked up another quarter, and im not taking a picture... I don't feel like it, it's nice green hairy midgrade, alot better than that shit i got for free.. but my dealer got a new pitbull puppy so i had to play with that for awhile, it was so god damn cute!

"YEA!!! oh yeah. i tihnk i get when he means... where do you put the lighter and do you drill holes in bulb? "

You put the lighter in the bottom of the bulb, where the weed is, just hold it under the bulb until you see a vapor...

you drill holes in the bottle cap... [/b][/quote]
    nickel bags, sheesh.. if i asked someone in my town for a nickel bag id get laughed out. i usually pick up quarter pounds, to sell. if im smoking im calling my guy for some dankies like, haze or jack herer, shit gets you ripped

3. element503

element503 Elite Member

first time smoke in long time. gotta get something.

4. MAST

MAST Elite Member

god i hate being 14

5. esaem

esaem Senior Member

I just buy as much as money I have to spend. I used to buy nickles, dimes, etc. and all thrill of smoking wit friends n shit now its like man, i buy MY weed, i smoke myself everyday and just mix it in with my normal life. I still smoke with the homies but I like smoking alone with my own life. My money mostly goes into games, food, weed, and my bed. I usually chill in my room and watch tv and smoke.. chill with my dog, get her high sometimes.. she's a chill dog man. Im usually watchin the Season DVD of Just Shoot Me! or The Tick. Its pretty damn fun. I invest alot of money into my bed..one of the greatest things ever. Sleep.

6. Steez

Steez Senior Member

7. MASH ONE

MASH ONE Senior Member

8. element503

element503 Elite Member

anyone else talk to them self when their high? i get into a full conversation with myself.

9. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

....maybe you should stop smoking...

..seriously.. you now scare me..

10. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

haha every night before school, I'd smoke to goto sleep, I'd watch Just Shoot Me, That 70's Show, and Dharma and Greg haha, then goto sleep, smokin the whole time through the shows

i like smokin with my friends alot, but if im bored at home, i'll smoke up, but i usually wait til night time to smoke..

11. segway

segway Elite Member

made ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b344_briefchiefrief_KEY70272.jpg
    that today with a plastic fist and my hiliter pipe. hits nice with an ice cube and a little water
    element, what happened to "im quitting smoking"

12. esaem

esaem Senior Member

god element. shut up. first of all what are you even doing on these forums i've never seen any of your shit.

13. oblong

oblong Elite Member

sooo ghetto
    but if it works hey

14. element503

element503 Elite Member

im not big on this fact but couldnt plastic fumes be bad for you?

and i was going to quit but now i just dont smoke as much... also go look in the we all scream for painting thred if you havnt seen my shit. its that smak or smek one.

15. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I went to work high for the first time in a year, funnest day I've had yet.

16. segway

segway Elite Member

generally its pvc that does it, and you can taste the fumes. i dont really care how ghetto it is because its fun to smoke, a change from the same thing all the time

17. OPRAH!

OPRAH! Senior Member

what do you mean you invest a lot of your money into your bed?.. what do you mean by that?

18. esaem

esaem Senior Member

I buy shit that makes it comfortable

19. OPRAH!

OPRAH! Senior Member

oh haha no doubt.. i love my bed

20. element503

element503 Elite Member

im not spoiled but on the subject of beds. 1000 dollar comforpedic bed... i dont know why my mom bought it. i told her i didnt care then she goes and buys 2. spring beds are funner.