Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. @!Ck$

@!Ck$ Member

i kno what u mean- i had the same shit happen to me but.. i said fuck that and smoked ne way. i wish i hadnt cause im gonna be in deep shit now but hey.. ill burn one for yah

2. Myner

Myner Elite Member

nice budz OPRAH! im thinking Mendo?

3. @!Ck$

@!Ck$ Member

by the way: thanx to car2nist for that recipe.. i was looking through the old posts and came across that choco-chip cookie recipe and that night i made em for everyone and it was a hit.. bombest special treat i ever made..they were potent as fuck and you could really taste the herb..mmm.. my neighbor liked em too

4. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

gotta love cookin with cannibus

5. esaem

esaem Senior Member

Im on probation too but only till august :p Plus they dont care if I smoke.. weeds not even a fucking drug.

6. esaem

esaem Senior Member

that legal herb would be called ..... salvia! at a headshop in town where i live you can buy it for 35 a gram wich is pretty fucking steep but eventually it will become illegal but i here it has the affect of mushrooms but only lasts for 15 minutes or soo
    does anyone else have anyting they can add to this info on salvia? [/b][/quote]
    "legal herb" is not salvia. Salvia is salvia. Legal shit is different, although salvia is still legal.

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

drug (drÅ­g) pronunciation
    n.

1. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
    2. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
    2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
    3. Obsolete. A chemical or dye.

8. Cherubic Meekus

Cherubic Meekus Elite Member

I use Salvia when cooking pork.........that has no effect atol.
    Its on par with sage....

9. esaem

esaem Senior Member

drug (drÅ­g) pronunciation
    n.

1. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
    2. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
    2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
    3. Obsolete. A chemical or dye. [/b][/quote]
    you obviously dont get my point. it's an herbal plant not crack (that was my fucking point)

10. Craze

Craze Senior Member

Im on probation too but only till august :p Plus they dont care if I smoke.. weeds not even a fucking drug. [/b][/quote]
    dam ur lucky i wouldnt have n e ua's but this is my 3rd offence with marijuana or marijuana parofanilia(----- hope thats how u spell it ne way they finally said enughs enugh and put me on the ramdom drug tests

11. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

wow, you butchered the word...

just take niacin after you smoke

12. Craze

Craze Senior Member

whats a niacin where can i get it

13. xylene hug

xylene hug Elite Member

ok check it,
    my homie gave me salvia a few nights ago and i have never done it before....
    long story short i freaked out in the car cuz i thought i dead and was desending to hell through a serpants mouth and there were angels screaming for my soul....

when i came to, i was outside the car and my homie was yelling, dude!! dude!! get back in the car!!!!
    and the screaming angels, it turns out we were listening to the deftones lol!!
    but the scaryest drug i have ever done.

be warned that if you are going to do salvia and its your first time make sure your ready for it.
    its like you dropped 80 hits and it kicked in at once.

14. oblong

oblong Elite Member

wow that actually has inspired me to go and pick some up today

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

lately i have been doing hoots off my car cigarete lighter igniter and thens ucking the smoke with a straw, call it ghetto but its the closest thing you can get to blades basically and it makes you get the most outa your herbs. just break off a little nug and wait til your igniter pops out and its bright red then just drop it on and hoot with a straw

16. oblong

oblong Elite Member

17. CrazyFalco

CrazyFalco Member

that pipes badass how much did it cost?

18. oblong

oblong Elite Member

30 bucks but i thought it was pretty chill becasue its going to change mad colors within a few sessions i havent even used it once yet but tonight she will start a changin

19. segway

segway Elite Member

i love color changers

20. esaem

esaem Senior Member

$30??!!? i just got a bowl and a onie for $20 together